𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

"Everybody has a chapter they don't read out loud."

__________

Minji

As soon as I felt the soft pair of my lips graze my cheeks, I forgot how to breathe. He looked at me, noticing my quiet state.

"Are you holding your breath?" I nodded.

"Then breathe dummy." I looked at him and finally stopped holding my breath. He just laughed like a mad man but not once letting go of my hand. He still held it tight. "I was just demonstrating what I prefer to like in dramas. So, calm down." He said as he let go of my hand.

But before he did, I felt him tug at my hand almost as if he didn't want to. A cold breeze rushed over my fingers now that his were gone.

"So this was just an act, not real, right?"

"Yes, so please breathe properly."

I wiggled closer to him, thankfully he was looking up so he didn't see my embarrassing actions to get closer to him but when I stopped he somehow felt my presence and looked at me. "W-what? W-why are you so close?" I just smiled at him. "Let's make it real then." 

"W-w-w-what?"

"Let's hold hands but for real. What? You don't want to? Fi-"

"Sure then. But you make the first move."

"Yah! What first move? We were just gonna hold hands."

"You don't want to? Fine then."

Wow, how the fuck did he turn the tables so quick? "Seriously?" I ignored him as I pushed my fingers around his and held his hand. "Happy?" 

"Very." He smiled so widely that all his teeth were showing.

"Cute.."

 "Who? Me?" Fuck. "No, the stars."

"You're a terrible liar. Just be honest, it suits you better."