(𝐒𝟐) 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 - 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Han Seojun's POV:

One month later...

It's been a month since Soojin left the agency. After she left, I couldn't help but break down into tears myself. Upset I couldn't leave, that I couldn't go with her. Unfortunately, it began to show in my performances. 

During dance practice... 

I and the rest of the members were practicing the choreography for our new comeback. Our dance teacher observed our every move, wanting everything to be perfect. Suddenly, she frowned and called out: "STOP!"

I and the rest of the members came to an abrupt stop, startled by our teacher's voice. She crossed her arms and stepped towards me. 

"Han Seojun, I don't know what's been going on with you lately but it's affecting your performances. Please work on your stage presence by smiling more." She snapped, frustrated with my repetitive mistake.

I swallowed before replying: "Yes, Miss. I promise to work on that." I told her. 

She raised her eyebrow in doubt. "Good, next dance practice I expect improvement in your performance." She said, before dismissing us. 

The next few days, I woke up earlier before all the members and came to the training room. For hours, I spent time trying to smile more and execute every dance perfectly.

But each time, my mind kept wandering to her and I felt upset and nauseous. Exhausted from practicing, I turned off the music and sat on the floor with a bottle of water. 

I gulped every drop, thirsty from the constant movement. Once I had finished the water, I tossed it into the bin and turned on my phone.

This time, my phone's lock screen was a selfie of me and Soojin posing in her room in front of her huge picture frame. I smiled, my eyes glistening with tears.

I missed her so much that it brought unbearable pain. I desperately wanted to feel her in my arms once more, express my love for her, and kiss her once more.

Suddenly, I looked up from my phone eyes shining. I had an idea, I wanted to do a grand romantic gesture. Show her how much I love her using my music.

I unlocked my phone and the first person I texted was Suho. "Hey, Suho! Or should I say Leo, up for helping me with something? It's music-related." I said, adding a smiley face.

Suho, who was interested in studying music and had done some music production before with me and Seyeon replied: "Okay, you've got my attention. What's the plan?" 

The next day...

I met Suho outside the agency and we scheduled a meeting with Hee-Kyung and the CEO. As we made our way to the CEO's office, Suho spoke: "You sure they'll agree to it?" 

"Of course, the fans have been wanting a collab for ages. They'll have no choice but to agree." I said, confident they'd accept.

I knocked on the door. "Come in." Instructed the CEO. 

I opened the door and walked in followed by Suho.

The CEO broke into a grin. "Ah, why it's Jooheon Lee's son Suho! Take a seat both of you, what brings you and Han Seojun into my office today?" 

We sat down and turned toward the CEO and Hee-Kyung both of which had friendly smiles on their faces. "Well, the fans have been wanting a song written by me and Suho ever since we released Starlight," I explained. 

"So, we were thinking if it would be possible for me and Han Seojun could write and produce a song together?" asked Suho.

The CEO and Hee-Kyung exchanged a glance, before nodding back at us in agreement. "It'd definitely sell as it's something the fans want." said the CEO.

"I agree, I think it's a great idea," replied Hee-Kyung.

I beamed, relieved they had accepted. I stood up along with Suho. "Well, we'll get started then. Thank you for your approval." I said before walking out of the office. 

In a Café...

I ordered us drinks and began to explain to Suho the rest of my plan. Once I had finished he raised one eyebrow at me.

"So let me get this straight. You want to make a grand romantic gesture to Soojin when you perform this song, so you want to write the lyrics about her and how much you love her?" He asked. 

I nodded as the server gave us our drinks. "Yeah, I want her to know that I still love her," I confessed. 

Suho smiled and ruffled my hair. "You're so sappy. You know that right?" He teased. 

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Okay, okay. I admit it but you're no different when it comes to Lim Jugeong." I replied. 

Suho nodded, still smiling. "True, I love that girl a lot." He admitted. 

"Speaking of Lim Jugeong, I need to message her," I said.

Suho narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "What for?" He asked.

I chuckled at Suho, seeing him so protective over his girl. "It's part of the plan, she's very close with Soojin so I'm going to convince her to get Soojin to come to the performance," I explained. 

Suho widened his eyes in astonishment. "Wow, you've really thought about everything." He commented, impressed.

I grinned, rubbing my neck. "You know, I'll do anything for Kang Soojin," I told him. 

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖