(𝐒𝟐) 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐀 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫

Author's Note: In season 2, you'll see the point of view of different characters. Look out for their names written in bold!

Kang Soo Jin's POV:

It was another regular day at the coffee shop until we got an unexpected visitor. I was busy washing and rinsing some mugs while Han Seojun was wiping some tables when a customer walked in. 

She wore sunglasses and looked out of place in the shop in her designer clothes and her pristine, expensive-looking handbag. Seeing me at the counter, just finished washing the mugs she walked over to me. 

"Hello! Can I get a coffee to go in the largest size you have?" She asked. I nodded at her. "Coming right up!" I answered, grabbing a portable coffee cup and pressing the button on the machine.

The machine poured coffee rapidly into the cup. Before it could overflow, I pushed the button again. Placing a lid on top of the steaming cup, I handed it to the customer who paid me generously in cash. 

"Thank you! Have a lovely day." said the customer beaming at me. Quickly, she exited the coffee shop. Han Seo Jun watched as she went off in a hurry. 

"She doesn't look like a regular customer," commented Han Seo Jun.

I nodded in agreement. "Do you think she's a celebrity?" I asked, curiously.

"Maybe. It would explain how she had the money to pay you so generously," he said, gesturing to the cash I had stored in the cash register. 

"Nah, maybe she was just being nice." I denied it in disbelief. 

Han Seo Jun shrugged. "Hm, if you say so." He replied. 

Suddenly, a group of girls busted into the coffee shop. "Excuse me, have you seen a lady come in here with sunglasses wearing Chanel?" the girl asked me excitedly.

I frowned. This wasn't something I was used to being asked, I had thought this girl wanted to order coffee. "Yes, why do you ask?" I inquired. 

"We believe she's Jennie Kim from Blackpink!" Another girl squealed. 

"What did she order? We'll have whatever she ordered!" Another girl asked in excitement.

"One coffee to go in a size large," I told them. 

"We'll get one each please!" The girl ordered, wafting cash in front of my face. 

Taking the cash from the girl, I started making the coffee repeating the same process as I had done for the unfamiliar customer.

Once I'd finished, I handed the coffees to the girls who squealed in delight.

"OH MY GOD!! WE'RE HAVING COFFEE IN JENNIE'S FAVOURITE COFFEE SHOP!" The girl shrieked, jumping around in excitement. 

Han Seojun who came behind the counter to see what all the commotion was about chuckled along with me at the sight of the girls squealing. 

"Thank you so much! We'll be sure to come again." Thanked one of the girls as the rest had run out of the shop. 

As soon as the door shut, Han Seo Jun turned to me. "Looks like she was a celebrity after all," he remarked with a smile. 

"Looks like business will be busy for the next couple of days because of her visit." I sighed, wiping sweat off my forehead. 

Seeing me sigh, Han Seo Jun looked at the clock. "Looks like our shift is finished, There's a new tteokbokki place in the mall, let's go eat there together." He said, grabbing my arm and leading me to the staff lounge. 

"I thought you couldn't handle spicy food, especially tteokbokki." I teased him. 

"Hey! I'm a grown man, of course, I can handle a bit of spice." He defended himself, rolling his eyes playfully at me with a smile. 

"Hmm, we'll see about that," I said, with a grin. 

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏