(𝐒𝟐) 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 - 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐮𝐩

Kang Soojin's POV:

I groaned hearing the sound of my alarm. It beeped, reminding me that I had a schedule filled with training and language lessons.

Suddenly, the events of last night came back to me. Finishing my shower and heading to my room, Han Seojun gazed in awe at the picture on my wall, making up after our break up a year ago, the stolen kisses before Han Seojun had to sneak out of my room before he was discovered.

I smiled to myself as I turned off my alarm and got ready for the day. I couldn't wait to see him again, thinking about it left a dreamy look on my face.

Throughout the day I went through each task effortlessly, despite how tedious. From having to demonstrate a dance move during dance practice as requested by my dance teacher to having to recite a sentence in Spanish.

Nobody seemed to notice my good mood apart from Hwa Young who was very observant and had noticed my sudden change in mood overnight. After our last language lesson of the day, she caught up with me in the hallway on the way to the dorms.

"Hey Soojin, you seem to be in a good mood today. Did something happen last night?" She asked nosily.

Luckily, I had thought of this worst-case scenario and had my reply ready. "Oh, nothing much. Hee-Kyung came to my room and praised us for working hard. She said she looks forward to our debut and the release of our first record." I told her.

It wasn't that bad of a lie, it was half of the truth. But I kept a promise to Han Seojun to keep our relationship secret. If I were to tell the girls I wasn't sure they'd keep it to themselves, I wouldn't want it going back to the CEO and Hee-Kyung, they'd make sure we'd break up for good.

"Oh. Well, that's good," replied Hwa Young, disappointed I hadn't given her any interesting gossip.

"I'm going to go review my notes from our language lesson. You know, we have to be prepared in case our teacher tests us on Spanish verbs and adjectives. I'll see you tomorrow." I told Hwa Young, before making my way to my room.

Hwa Young's POV:

"Yeah, see you!" I called out to Soojin.

I then crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes in suspicion. Ae-Ri caught up with me and put one arm around my shoulders.

"What's up, Hwa Young?" She asked me curiously.

"Something's up with the newbie. I have a feeling there's something she's not telling me." I admitted to her.

"But, what?" Ae-Ri asked me.

"That's what I need to find out," I told the girl with bangs.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏