(𝐒𝟏) 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

If Future Me told Past Me that I'd be here walking out of an escape room with Han Seojun smiling, I'd tell myself I was lying

If Future Me told Past Me that I'd be here walking out of an escape room with Han Seojun smiling, I'd tell myself I was lying. He stopped and turned to me with a bemused expression. 

"You know what Soojin? That actually wasn't so bad." He said to me. I bursted out laughing. "Says the one who almost peed their pants because of a fake ghost." Suddenly, I heard the click-clack sound of a pair of heels. I looked forward. It was Sun Young beaming straight at us. 

"I see you guys managed to work things out after all. I knew I saw potential in you Soojin! You've surely passed my test, I'd like you to work part-time in my coffee shop." She exclaimed.

With all my strength, I restrained myself from hugging her. "Oh thank you, Miss! I promise I won't let you down." I exclaimed with a big grin. Han Seojun turned to me, smiling. "Welcome to the team, co-worker."

Two Years Later

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐀'𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩

Filling up a coffee cup with hot, bitter, steaming coffee

Filling up a coffee cup with hot, bitter, steaming coffee. I served it to the customer waiting. "Thank you for coming! Here's your coffee." I exclaimed, grinning. He gave me a small smile and paid. "Thank you very much, keep the change." He walked out of the shop, sipping the drink.

The next thing I knew, I felt a pair of warm hands touch my shoulder. "Great work today, Soojin." I turned around. "YAH! Han Seojun, I told you not to do that while I'm working." I yelled in annoyance. He glanced towards the clock. "Did you not see the time Soojin?" He said, sounding amused. 

Still, cross I glanced towards the clock myself. It was 11:00 pm. "Oh shit, is that the time already? It's time to close up shop." I quickly wiped down the counter and headed towards the staff room to gather my stuff. 

"Hey! Soojin, wait up." Han Seojun exclaimed rushing after me. I turned towards him, frowning. "What's up? Aren't you in a rush to go home? Isn't your sister Go Woon waiting for you?" I asked. All of a sudden, Han Seojun looked nervous. "Uh- n-no. She's staying behind to practice for some recital. I was wondering if you wanted to get some jjajangmyeon with me. Or go to another escape room? The last one we went to was fun." He queried. 

I raised my eyebrows at him amused. "The infamous Han Seojun wants to go to another escape room with me despite almost peeing his pants from the first one?" I teased. He suddenly looked irritated. "No, I did not! Fine, I'll go pick up Go Woon and ask her." He grabbed his coat and made his way toward the door. 

I rushed forwards and grabbed his wrist. "Silly, you know I'm teasing you!" I laughed. "Of course, let's go get some jjajangmyeon! I'm starving." I said. He chuckled and looked toward me. "I knew that." Suddenly, I felt my heart flutter. What was happening? Why is my heart beating so fast? "God Soojin, calm down, calm down." I muttered under my breath. 

 "You good?" He looked towards me concerned. We made eye contact. Why did I never notice those warm brown eyes? Or how cute it is when he worries about me? I shook my head. 

"I-I'm sorry Han Seojun, but I need to go!" Letting go of his wrist, I ran past him out of the coffee shop. The bells jingling echoed in my ears and I could feel my heart racing. What are these feelings I'm feeling? Why did I run away from him? Oh my god, do I like Han Seojun?

                                                                𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓