(𝐒𝟐) 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲

Kang Soojin's POV:

I arrived at Jugeong's house and knocked on the door. The Lim girl opened the door and smiled when she saw me. 

"Hi Soojin! What a surprise! What brings you here?" She asked. 

I held up my bag which held some makeup products from Jugeong's favourite brand. Jugeong took the bag and peered inside. 

"Wow! These aren't even out in store yet, How did you get them?" She asked, eyes shining.

"Oh, my Mom is a stylist and she often has access to all the newest makeup before they're even released!" I explained. 

"That's so cool! Come inside, I'll make you some ramyeon as a thank you." She insisted pulling me inside and shutting the door. 

Inside Jugeong's House...

I gazed around at the living room with its wood grain floors and homely scent as Jugeong made clang sounds with the pots and plates as she was preparing the ramyeon. 

I glanced at Ju-Young who was lying on the sofa immersed in a video game on his phone. "Nooo! Not again." He groaned as he lost the game. 

Jugeong turned around with two bowls of ramyeon on a tray and rolled her eyes. She walked over and set the tray on the table handing me a bowl of ramyeon before helping herself to a bowl. 

"Ignore my brother Ju-Young. He's been playing that game non-stop ever since Go-Woon got upset with him because they couldn't go to the same college because he failed his exams." Jugeong explained. 

I chuckled. "Speaking of Go Woon, did you know she's taking Han Seojun's shift at the coffee shop?" I asked. 

As I had hoped, Ju-Young's ears had perked up hearing his crush's name. Jugeong shared a smile with me, catching straight away what I was doing. 

"Oh, really? So she'll be working there with all those customers all alone." She asked, projecting her voice.

"Oh, yes. Poor Go Woon, she'll be lonely there on her own. Maybe if she gets lucky some handsome guy will sign up for the job and keep her company." I replied with a smile. 

Having eavesdropped enough, Ju-Young sat up and turned to me and Jugeong. "What coffee shop is it? I want to sign up!" He asked eagerly. 

"A'bout Coffee and Desserts. I'll call the owner and let her know you're interested in working there." I told him with a grin. 

I called Sun-Young who picked up instantly after a few rings. "Hello Soojin, did you find a replacement to work in your stead already?" She asked, astonished on speaker phone.

I nodded. "Lim Jugeong's brother Ju-Young is interested in working at the coffee shop," I told her. 

"Ah okay, Tell him to be at the shop at 9:00 am sharp okay?" She instructed.

"Will do," I told her before hanging up. 

I turned to Ju-Young who was staring at me eyes shining. 

"Don't worry I'll be there!" He told me with a salute.

He then skipped happily upstairs excited to see Go Woon tomorrow. Once he had gone, me and Jugeong burst into laughter.

"Thanks for getting him off our backs, he's been driving me insane." Jugeong thanked me with relief. 

"Of course! I had to take the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone." I told her. 

Pulling out my phone, I texted my boyfriend. "Mission accomplished, I got Jugeong's brother to take my shift," I said adding a smiley face. 

"Look at you being a matchmaker! See you at Move Entertainment tomorrow?" He asked with a smiley face. 

"Yeah, see you," I replied with a heart.

"My brother is such a lovesick puppy isn't he?" Jugeong commented. 

I nodded in agreement. "Reminds me of someone I know," I told her. 

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕