(𝐒𝟐) 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 - 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

Lim Jugeong's POV:

It was one peaceful day at home. Mom was busy at the salon doing her client's eyebrows, my dad was cleaning downstairs and my brother was busy working at the coffee shop. Leaving me to listen to my music and read some comics I had gotten from the Prince Comic book store. 

I hummed to myself as I turned another page of my comic, content with all the peace and quiet. Suddenly, I heard my phone buzz. Confused as everyone I knew was busy with some type of errand or task, I picked up and answered. 

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey Lim Jugeong, it's me Han Seojun." Replied Han Seojun. 

"Oh, hey Han Seojun. How's things at the agency going?" I asked cheerfully.

"All good! Anyway, I'm sorry for doing this on such short notice but could you meet me at this café? I'm with Suho." He said. 

"Of course, I'll grab my jacket and be on my way," I answered, before hanging up and rushing downstairs.

Downstairs...

I grabbed my brown jacket, taking care to put it on without crumpling it. I smiled, remembering the first time I had stepped outside wearing this jacket. I had gone to school without makeup for the first time and stood up for myself and Suho against some bullies. Proud of me, Suho gave me a forehead kiss. 

Seeing that I'd just put on my jacket, my dad stopped mopping the floor. "Lim Jugeong, are you going out?" He asked. 

I nodded with a grin. "Yeah, I'm going out to meet Suho and a friend," I told him. 

He grinned back. "Ah okay, have fun. Make sure you're back in time for dinner, I'm cooking your favorite!" He said. 

"I will! You're the best dad." I said before making my way to the door. 

At the café...

Checking the address Han Seojun had sent me, I finally arrived at the café which was lit up with lights and smelt of mouth-watering food. I entered and saw Han Seojun and Suho sitting at a table and quickly ran over.

"Suho! Han Seojun!" I called out cheerfully. 

My boyfriend's eyes lit up as he glanced up to see me. "Lim Jugeong!" He called out before rushing up to me and embracing me. 

I breathed in his cologne, which was citrusy and comforting. Suddenly, Han Seojun interrupted breaking the moment. 

"Uhm, I'm still here you know." He said. 

Suho and I pulled away from each other, rubbing our necks in embarrassment. "Sorry, we got carried away." I apologized, with a chuckle.

Han Seojun let out a chuckle of his own before gesturing for me and Suho to sit down with him. Once we had sat down, Han Seojun leaned forward and threw me two slips of paper. I caught them and read them carefully.

They were tickets to his group's concert, the Starboys. "When you meet up with her, I want you to give those to Kang Soojin okay? But don't let her know I gave you them." He instructed me. 

I nodded. "Don't worry, she won't suspect a thing," I told him with a grin. 

A few days later...

Kang Soojin's POV:

I clambered miserably out of bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Just as I was about to pour myself milk into a bowl of cornflakes, my phone rang. 

I picked up my phone and read the name. "Lim Jugeong? What's she calling me so early in the morning for?" I wondered to myself. 

I answered the phone. "Good Morning Soojin! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" She asked in a bright tone.

I smiled. "Sure, I'm just gonna have breakfast and get ready. Where do you want to meet?" I said. 

"Hmm... how about the park?" She said.

"Sounds good, I'll see you then," I answered.

"Alright! Looking forward to seeing you, Soojin." Said Lim Jugeong before hanging up the phone. 

Back upstairs in the Apartment...

I brushed my hair and put on a skirt and jumper and some leg warmers. I then pulled open my drawer to retrieve my scrunchie and tied my hair up. Pleased with my outfit, I smiled into the mirror before heading downstairs to put on my coat. 

It's so unlike Jugeong to suddenly call me in the morning. I wonder what could've possibly happened for her to be in such a cheerful mood. I thought to myself.

At the Park...

It was a bright sunny day and I walked into the park to see Lim Jugeong wearing a jacket and a huge white scarf. Sensing my presence, she looked up and beamed.

"Soojin! Come, sit down." She said brightly, patting the space on the bench beside her. 

I nodded with a smile and went to sit down next to her. "You seem cheerful today, did something happen?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"Yes! I managed to get concert tickets yesterday, I was hoping you would come with me." She explained. 

"What about Sua? She loves concerts." I asked. 

"Tae Hoon's taking her out on a date as it's their 100th-day anniversary today." She explained.

I rolled my eyes at that. "She got back together with him?" I inquired.

Lim Jugeong nodded. "What about Suho?" I asked.

"Uhh... he's visiting his dad so he can't come either." She answered.

"Hm, well I guess I'll come then. Who's going to be performing?" I asked.

She grinned. "I can't tell you that, it's a surprise!" She said. 

I frowned. "A surprise? Lim Jugeong usually tells me everything, why wouldn't she answer my question?" 

Jugeong put her hand on mine to reassure me. "Trust me you'll love it. Just wait and see!" She told me with a smile. 

Jugeong's POV:

Just then my phone buzzed. I shifted away from Soojin to answer it. "Did you manage to do it?" asked Han Seojun.

"Yup! Mission complete, she'll be there!" I replied with a smiley face. 

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗