(𝐒𝟐) 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 - 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Han Seojun's POV: 

Exhausted after a long day of spreading the news, I hung up my jacket. "Hm, I wonder if Go Woon and my Mom are at it again watching KDramas in the living room." I thought to myself.

I strode into the living room, popping my head around the corner. Mom was nowhere to be seen and by herself sitting at the coffee table was my sister Go Woon, eating another bowl of her favorite ramyeon. 

Suddenly, my stomach rumbled ravenously. Hearing my growling stomach, Go Woon looked up from her bowl of noodles at me. "Let me guess, you want some of my ramyeon again." She said.

"Uh, yes if you don't mind," I replied, embarrassed my stomach had given me away. I walked over to my sister and sat beside her, looking intently at the bowl of ramyeon she had on the table. 

"Don't do what you did last time and finish it okay? This is the last packet of my favorite ramyeon!" She told me sternly. 

"Yes, yes of course." I agreed, helping myself to a bowl of noodles and slurping them up with my chopsticks.

Sensing she was still irritated, I leaned forward to my sister. "Are you okay? If you're still on your period, I'll go get you some pads, tampons, whatever you need." I offered her. 

She smiled and then shook her head. "No, it's not that. It's just that I've been fired from my job at the bookstore." She sighed loudly.

"What did you do?" I asked, chewing a mouthful of noodles. 

"I allowed some kids to buy some horror comic books and then the next day their Mom came to the store and told me off for allowing her kids to purchase them and demanded a refund. Unfortunately, the owner saw all of it and apologized to the lady and forced me to resign." She groaned. 

"What! Oh, I'm so sorry Go Woon." I replied, feeling sorry for her. 

Suddenly an idea struck me. "Go Woon, you're decent at making coffee right?" I asked her eyes shining. 

She glared at me. "I'm not making you a cup of coffee to go with your ramyeon." She told me, rolling her eyes. 

"But yeah, I can make coffee why do you ask?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me.

"Well, because I'm going to be working and training at Move Entertainment, the coffee shop is in need of part-timers-" I explained, before being cut off by my sister. 

"You'd let me work there? When do I start? Oh, thank you oppa!" She exclaimed. 

I grinned. "Of course, always happy to help my little sister out," I said, ruffling her hair. 

I took out my phone and rang Sun-Young. 

"Sun-Young, I think I found one suitable replacement for you," I told her.

"Already? That was fast." The coffee shop owner asked, surprised. 

"Yes, my sister Go-Woon expressed with enthusiasm that she'd like to work there. Is it alright if she takes a trial shift tomorrow?" I inquired. 

"Oh of course! Tell her to come to A'Bout Coffee and Desserts at 9:00 a.m. sharp." She instructed me. 

I nodded. "Will do," I said, then hung up and turned to my sister who was grinning at me. 

"Oh thank you again, Seojun. I thought I'd be out of a job for a while." She thanked me again. 

"No problem," I said to her with a grin. 

I pulled out my phone again to text Soojin. "Mission accomplished, I got my sister Go Woon to take my shift. What about you?" I texted, pressing send after adding a smiley. 

"Damn, that was fast! I'm working on it," replied Soojin with a heart. 

I smiled. We'd have suitable replacements to take our places at the coffee shop in no time. 

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔