(𝐒𝟐) 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

Kang Soo Jin's POV:

I leapt on my bed exhausted after a day at the mall. I stared at my ceiling, thoughts zooming around in my head. 

"Ugh, I don't know what to do about this opportunity. I've heard of the things K-pop idols have to go through and I'm not sure if I'll ever be cut out to be one. I really need advice on what to do." I thought to myself. 

Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I opened my phone to see I had a call with my boyfriend. Without hesitation, I accepted the call.

Han Seo Jun's face came up on the screen, his hair damp from taking a shower. "How's my beautiful girlfriend doing?" He remarked, smiling at me from the screen. 

He frowned seeing me fail to hide my stressed face. "You are alright, aren't you?" He asked, worried. I gave him a reassuring smile. 

"Sorry, I'm just a bit stressed about what to do about this opportunity we got today. It's huge, I really need some advice." I admitted to him. 

To my surprise, he looked relieved. "To be honest, I need some advice to. I'm glad I'm not the only one." He confessed. 

Suddenly, he took out some photobooth strips from his pocket. I recognized them immediately. They were the photos we had taken on our double date with Suho and Jugeong. 

"Ah, I remember those! That date was so much fun, we should do another double date with them soon." I remarked, eyes shining. 

He nodded in agreement. "I was thinking we could have a double date tomorrow with them and they could give us advice on the opportunity Jugeong's sister gave us." He told me. 

My eyes lit up. "That sounds like a great idea! Thank you for talking it out with me and helping me find a solution to this. I was worried I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight." I told him honestly.

He smirked. "Do you need me to keep you company?" Realizing how wrong that sounded he scratched his neck in embarrassment.

He cleared his throat. "Aside from my terrible flirting, I'm glad I got rid of the weight on your shoulders. I'm going to go dry my hair and get some sleep, see you tomorrow morning?" He asked. 

I smiled. "Of course, love you Han Seo Jun," I said to him, blowing a kiss. 

"Love you too, Soojin." He said back, making a heart with his fingers.

Smiling for the last time at the screen, I ended the call. Now the question is: Do I grab the opportunity or not?

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑