(𝐒𝟏) 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 - 𝐈𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐋𝐢𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

The next thing I knew, I was knocking on Jugeong's door

The next thing I knew, I was knocking on Jugeong's door. She opened the door for me looking shocked to see me. "Soojin! You didn't tell me you were coming to visit, is everything alright?"

I laughed nervously. "Sorry, is this not the right time?" I asked. Jugeong laughed. "No! This is perfect timing, my dad's cooking dinner. Let's go to my room! I can see you have a lot on your mind." Before I knew it, Jugeong took my wrist and led me to her room. 

Her room was filled with plushies and dolls and the walls were covered in posters of her favorite heavy metal bands. She lay on her bed and tossed a comic to the side so I could sit down. "So, what's up?" She asked. 

I took a deep breath. "Jugeong, you know how I texted you a few years ago saying I got the part-time job?" I asked nervously. She beamed at me brightly. "Of course! I was so happy for you." 

"W-Well... here's the thing, Han Seojun works with me there," I said biting my lip, nervous. "A-And that's not all, I think I might like him.." I explained. 

Nervously, I anticipated Jugeong's reaction. She was silent but her eyes went wide processing it all. "Y-You? Like Han Seojun? Why, I never expected this." She answered still in shock. 

"Yes! Jugeong I need help, how do I confess without scaring him off? How did Suho confess to you?" I blurted out and reached out to squeeze her hand. 

She squeezed my hand back. "Ah, you want to confess? Don't worry, I'll call Suho and we'll come up with a plan." She answered giving me a cheesy grin. 

                                                         𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔