(𝐒𝟏) 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐦𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧

Jugeong knocked on Lee Suho's door. I felt nervous, I hadn't met with Suho since attending Jugeong's sister's wedding. "Suho! It's me! Open the door Suho!" called out Lim Jugeong.

At the sound of her voice, Suho opened the door with a bright smile seeing his girlfriend at the door. He then looked beside her to see me. He looked confused and looked at his girlfriend for an answer. "I brought Soojin! She needs some advice and I thought you'd be the right person to talk to." Jugeong explained. She held a bag of instant ramyeon from the convenience store.

"Plus, we can't let this ramyeon go to waste!" She remarked with a cheesy grin. Suho chuckled at her. "Alright, you two come in, and let's have some of that ramyeon!" We walked in and Suho quickly shut the door.

The smell of ramyeon lingered in the room. Hungrily, we slurped the noodles enjoying every single bite. "So, you needed advice Soojin? What's up?" said Suho. I bit my lip. I was Suho's childhood friend and Han Seojun is best friends with Suho, would he find it weird I liked his best friend? I gulped. "Well, I like this guy from my work... and I want to confess my feelings to him," I confessed hesitantly. Suho looked up at me from his bowl processing it.

He then looked towards me curiously. "Do I know this guy?" he asked. "Shit. Well, might as well get it over with." I thought. Taking a deep breath, I blurted it out. "And, the guy I like is Han Seojun, your best friend." I fidgeted nervously anticipating his reaction.

"Han Seojun?" He questioned, taking it in with a slurp of ramyeon. I squeezed Jugeong's hand. She looked over at me and mouthed: "It's going to be okay, you did the right thing telling him. He'd find out sooner or later." Suho turned away from his ramyeon and beamed. "Well, I hope he treats you well and vice versa," he said.

"So, how should I confess? I wanted to get some tips, to be honest, I've never done this before." I questioned nervously. Suho scratched his chin in thought then turned to me. "Well, I think you should plan an outing with him. Don't be nervous and convey your feelings to him unscripted. Then give him a gift he'd like." He explained.

"A gift he'd like..." I echoed. I looked around the room for inspiration, then it caught my eye. Jugeong lay down on the kitchen island with her swan Swarovski necklace laying on her chest. He sometimes wore silver cross pendant earrings, what if I gave him a silver cross pendant necklace?

"What about a silver cross pendant necklace? Would he like that?" I asked. Jugeong and Suho stared at me then both broke into a smile. "That sounds perfect, Soojin!" Jugeong exclaimed in excitement.

"Just make sure you remember to give it to him," Suho answered. He suddenly looked embarrassed. Jugeong noticed this and laughed. "On the field trip when he confessed to me, he almost forgot to give me the necklace after our kiss," Jugeong explained to me.

I giggled. Suho was known as an organized student with the best grades. The fact he almost forgot to give Jugeong the necklace to her was so out of character.

Suho cleared his throat. "Well, we've figured out the gift. Now we need to find a place for your outing. Why don't you guys go out to eat or something?" He said gesturing for my phone.

With a swipe of a pattern, I unlocked it and handed it to him. He searched for some restaurants and scrolled through. That's when I suddenly remembered. "Jjajangmyeon!" I blurted out.

Suho and Jugeong jumped in surprise. "You want to go to a restaurant and eat jjajangmyeon?" questioned Lim Jugeong. I groaned. "I was supposed to go out with Han Seojun and eat some jjajangmyeon with him, but I got nervous and ran away," I explained embarrassed.

The Lim girl suddenly looked thrilled. "This is perfect Soojin! You can call him and apologize and ask to go out and eat jjajangmyeon with him and confess then!" She exclaimed.

"You could. That actually sounds perfect." Suho agreed patting his girlfriend on her head much to her delight. "Alright, jjajangmyeon with Seojun it is then," I answered grinning. "Thank you guys so much for the help and the ramyeon." I said gesturing to the empty bowls.

"You're Welcome! Anytime!" exclaimed Jugeong as I got up and headed towards the door. Waving back to Suho and Jugeong, I finally shut the door behind me and walked down the stairs. "I have to call Seojun and ask him out for jjajangmyeon and give him a cross pendant necklace. Easier said than done." I thought.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝟕