Blind Pig.

I really should be happy right now.

It's not like I'm not, it felt amazing waking up in JJs arm in my bed, safe in my home, but all the painful memories of my life in Barbados and even things that happened here are circling in my mind today, making me feel depressed and tired. I guess it's a good thing JJ is so engrossed by my book, we've been laying in bed all day, everyone else seems to have the same idea since the house has stayed mostly quiet.

I know I need to pull out of the funk at some point since I'm going to go party with Matias, Rafe and Tianna later, they will all read into my mood and ask questions so I need to pull myself together for a bit. Though letting loose sounds like a good way to get these relentless thoughts out of my head.

"Jay," I roll my head on my pillow, watching him glance away from the book to smile at me, "I have to tell you something."

He searches my face for a moment, his smile fading when he see's how conflicted I am, "Okay."

"I don't want Ward to sit in prison for life or.. or," My lip quivers, guilt eating me alive, "get the death penalty, he's going to take some of the blame for me and that bothers me. But John B would be so mad if he knew I felt this way, he hates Ward."

He sets the book down and pulls me onto him, wrapping his arms around my body, "Kaila, he killed your dad and other people. He's going to prison for that, adding the others to his list doesn't even do anything since he'd get the death penalty anyways."

"I still feel bad," I gasp when tears escape my eyes, "he's like a dad to me and I'm going to lose him, I know he's done bad things, even hurt me and my brother but he still did so much for me. He took care of me better than my own dad did."

"I'm sorry you're losing someone else in your life, Princess." He rubs my back, keeping me close while I softly cry, "But you aren't alone, you still have a lot of people who are here for you."

"I'm such a mess," I blubber while looking up at him, "I still don't understand why you want to be with me."

His eyes soften, "Because I fell in love with you, Princess."

"I.. I.. need you to show me how much you love me." My neck stretches until I'm able to suck on the area behind his ear where the vein is, earning a moan from him.

"Fuck, Princess," He rolls his hips up into me, his dick rubbing between my thighs, painfully close to my pussy, "I need you, baby, I love you so much."

I slide my hand between us, moving his boxers down so I can lightly grab his dick, guiding him to my entrance after he pushes my thong to the side, "I need you too, Jay."

We both moan when I sink down onto him, stretching me out, filling me with every inch of him. His arms stay around my body, holding me close while he sends his hips up towards me, hitting deep within me with every thrust. I connect our lips, moaning into his mouth when he deepens the kiss, my legs on either side of him, holding me up.

I love the way he feels, everything about him makes me feel happy and safe. The way his eyes soften when he looks at me, to the way his skin feels against mine, and how he will do anything I ask. He's all I could ever ask for, I really do need him.

"Kaila," JJ whispers in my ear, "you're so.. so amazing, I can't get enough of you."

I peer into his ocean eyes, holding eye contact while his hands grasp at my back, pulling me even closer to him, our bodies rocking the bed under us, "You make me feel so good."

He moans, tucking his head into my neck, littering my skin with sloppy kisses, "Me too, Princess."

"OH!" I gasp when he slams into me before flipping us over, pining me to the mattress.