Home.

I couldn't shake the feeling that I'm being watched now while I hurried around my house gathering everything important to me, stuffing a couple duffle bags full. It sucked walking through town with all the shit I brought, but I stuck to the alleyways in the dark and eventually made my way to the shipyard. I figured I'd take as much as I could since I'll be gone from my perfect home, leaving behind so many things I love. Hopefully going back to Outer Banks is worth it, if JJ hurts me again or doesn't really want me then I'll have to spend my summer in pain while looking for this mysterious diary. That would suck, at least I'd have my Cameron family to fall back on but I want the pogues in my life again.

The ship yard is extremely creepy at night, and why is a ship leaving at this time? I thought they left earlier in the day. Oh well, at least I'm going home. That makes my nerves fire off, thinking  about my homecoming makes me want to throw up. I haven't seen everyone in so long, I don't even know what I'll say to them.

I awkwardly said my 'hellos' to the crew on the ship and reclused to my bunk room. Before the ship got too far for good cell service I texted the one person who knows the most about Maceo and I.

Rafey

                                     He did it again. <

                                       Fucked me up <

> I'm getting a plane ticket. I'm done letting you get thrown around, Kaily, you're coming home with me after I have a little chat with him.

                                                           No! <

I'm already on my way home now. <

> No fucking way..

> Hell yeah, when will you be here?

      Don't tell anyone but your fam. <

         I want to surprise the pogues. <

> I wont say anything.

                                       Thank youuuu. <

   I'm on a ship, losing service now. <

  I'll be at the port in 4 days, 10am. <

Pick me up and give me ride home? <

> Of course.

> See you soon kailyyy

                        See you soon rafeyyyy <

-----

The first few hours I was bored out of my mind on this ship, but one positive of not taking a plane, is the fact that I could bring weed. I had packed my bong, weed, pills and some other stuff I had that was drug related. I guess I have a few more habits than just smoking weed, but its all under control.

"Hi." A girls voice startles me.

I roll over on my bunk and smile, "Hi."

She plops herself into the metal chair at the small table in the cabin room, "I'm Cleo, we'll be sharing the room, hope you're cool with that."

"Of course, I'm Kaila." I sit up and cross my ankles, "Do you work on here or are you travelling like I am?"

"Work." She props her feet up on the table, spinning a knife in her fingers, "It's decent money and lets me see new places."