𝟎𝟑𝟏 ✧ THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG

Start from the beginning

    "You're going to love it! I can show you the best places. How long will you want to stay? You can stay with me if you want, that would save you time and money." Kris found himself wanting to ramble so he stopped and allowed his girlfriend to respond to his words.

    The two were sat on the bed and Kris had his arms loosely around the girl's body. Both of them enjoyed each other's company and presence; once they were together, they did not want to separate. It was exactly how the late night visits usually went, but they were only allowed to show affection in the times when they were alone.

    The girl laughed at his enthusiasm but she felt similarly to him. "I most likely will. I've always wanted to go and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing everything. I want to stay for as long as I can, so that way we have more time together and I can enjoy the country."

    She had never been to Slovenia but one of her close friends had and mentioned how it was a beautiful country, so she wanted to go one day. Having a boyfriend from there was perfect. Y/N tended to enjoy traveling; seeing new sights and experiencing cultures was one of her favorite things to do. She had that passion since she was a child after her first trip outside of her home country.

    The wavy haired brunette focused on her boyfriend with a smile gracing her features, it showing off her emotions completely. She couldn't help but to wonder how the trip was going to go, even though she still had some time before it happened. She felt cheerful in that moment because of Kris and each of the thoughts that ran through her brain. She never would have imagined that competing in Eurovision would've earned her a loving boyfriend.

    "What are you smiling about?" Kris asked but gave his own smile once more.

    "Nothing, I'm just happy. I never thought I'd be here, competing in Eurovision with such a caring boyfriend. Going through this with you has definitely made it better." Y/N didn't know what she'd do if she had to go through all of it without anyone supporting her. She wanted to win, of course, but Kris was right when he told her to just enjoy the opportunity regardless of what happens in the finals.

    The Guštin tightened his hold on the girl, a content sigh escaping past his lips. He did not hesitate to kiss the top of Y/N's forehead before capturing her lips into a gentle kiss. It was much like previous ones they'd shared time and time again over the past couple of days. The feeling of fireworks going off in her chest was present, as cliché as it would sound. Each time they kissed, it felt as though they were the only two people in the world.

    However, that was interrupted by the hotel room door swinging open and a couple of people making their way inside, the L/N and Guštin kissing on full display. The couple pulled away from each other and turned their heads to see who had disrupted their sense of peace. Four people stood frozen in place as they began piecing things together; Jan Peteh, Elen Yeremyan, Irina Khechanovi, and Diljá.

    The four had varying expressions etched on their faces; Jan and Elen were smirking, Irina had an eyebrow raised, and Diljá could not prevent herself from smiling. The room fell silent for a minute or two before anyone dared to speak.

    "Are you two dating?" The Icelander asked curiously.

    Almost at the same time Elen asked, "Why didn't you tell us?"

    Kris made eye contact with his fellow Joker Out member, almost wanting to glare at him for ruining the moment. He regretted giving the Peteh the extra keycard to his hotel room. "What are you guys doing in here? We were in the middle of something."