Pirate Party! News Spreads!

Start from the beginning

"Huh?! Boss!"

He shouted to Shanks.

"What is it?"

"Look at this article! It's Luffy!"

Shanks looked at the article and upon seeing the picture along with details....

"Hahaha! Whadda know! Luffy found himself a Pirate Queen of his own!" He said surprising his crew.

"What?"
"No way!"
"You're kidding!" As they all looked over the article.

"Who'da thought?"

"Gotta admit, this Yukiko ain't bad looking. He's got good taste."

"No kidding. I think the Pirate Empress may have some competition now."

"Well, let's not just sit around. Break out the grog! We're gonna party!" Shanks said.

-----------
Luffy's hometown

As people started chattering....

"Hey did you hear? Luffy found himself a girlfriend on his crew!"

"Really?! No way!"

"Gotta admit, he found a good one!"

"Not only that, her bounty is the same as his now, A hundred million! And her squirrel is 87 million!"

"And with Roranoa Zoro, they are worth 347 million!"

At the bar....

"To Luffy!" "Cheers!" The patrons raised their glasses.

"Can't believe this." The mayor said. "I thought the boy would have nothing but being a pirate on his brain." He sighed.

"Well, I think Luffy found an interesting girlfriend. And she's got a cute pet too. I hope to meet her someday." Makino said looking at the posters.
-------------

Somewhere in the sea.......

"Guess ya finally took my advice Luffy. Didn't expect to be so soon, but I ain't complaining...." Ace smiled.

-----------
Marine HQ.....

A certain old man was looking at the article in surprise.

"Huh, and I thought being a pirate was the only thing he knew what to do. Wonder how he met her?" A man said snacking on rice crackers.

And two other young males saw the article.

"I thought that nitwit wouldn't know a thing about romance from what I heard." The blonde said.

"Well, he has been full of surprises. I guess anything with him is possible at this point." A pink haired boy said.
---------
Back in Alabasta that night.....

"The Marines got these out faster than we thought." Pell said in worry as he, Igaram, and Chaka saw new wanted posters.

Pirate Hunter Roronoa Zoro, bounty of 60 million berries.

Thunder Squirrel Pachi, bounty of 87 million berries.

Beast Master White-Haired Yukiko, bounty of A hundred million berries.

Strawhat Monkey D. Luffy, bounty of a hundred million berries.

"With these kinds of bounties, HQ are eager to capture them. They are in a new league now." Igaram said in worry.
----------------------
Unknown to him, the Strawhats had already left.

Apparently Mr. 2 was still around and he wanted them to meet him outside of the Sandora River as he had to move the Going Merry.

Riding on the Duck Squadron, It doesn't take long for Alabarna to become a speck in the distance as we ride across the desert.