This was it Chloe was officially 15 and why she could care less about it being her birthday? What she was happy about was starting to train against someone again. Someone she knew wasn't going to betray her.

The rest of the family was already waiting in the dining room but they were contemplating whether it was worth it to wake up Chloe. "So should we wake her up."

"I don't have a death wish this morning" Natalia knew better she knew what was upsetting her sister and she wanted no part in it.

As fun as it would be Kamiyah knew that Chloe could hurt her now as she was no longer pregnant. "I am no longer pregnant i no longer go to wake her up."

"But now you have the baby and she likes the baby." Adrianna reminded they all knew she pretty much liked Matteo more than the rest of them because of how she had been acting as of recently.

Jasmine looked over to Natalia sure she would be able to go and wake up Chloe without her going off on anyone. "Don't look at me it is not happening."

The girls all looked to the guys after all they were Chloe's brother so they should have the honor of getting to wake her up. "You are her brothers you go wake her up."

Cameron chuckled he found it funny how they thought they would be able to wake up their sister without her trying to kill them. "You're her sisters. She likes you more than us."

"Are you guys seriously arguing about waking me up?"

They all turned to see Chloe standing against the stair rail looking at them, "Chloe. You're up."

"Yeah you were arguing about waking me up." Chloe knew she was scary but she didn't think she was the level of scary where they were arguing about who should wake her.

"Happy birthday."

"Nope I'm not distracted that easily. Do y'all do this every time?" She found this hilarious considering she was usually still sleep at this time in the morning she was curious to how many times this had happened.

"Pretty much." Adrianna didn't see what the point was of lying to her when she pretty much knew they had,

"You are scary in the morning." Leah knew from experience Chloe was scary and she was happy she didn't have to wake her up anymore.

Again Chloe did not think she was that bad especially when she had seen how two of her sister in law's were. She was scared to wake them up. "You must have not seen Jasmine and Kamiyah after no sleep early in the morning."

"Yeah, and we learned not to wake them up the hard way." Cameron knew better than to mess with them two because they were extra dangerous and stabby when they didn't get their sleep.

"I wasn't that bad." Jasmine didn't she had been that scary when she had no sleep in the morning.

Aiden looked to his wife knowing differently even he knew better than to go and wake her up out her sleep without a good reason."Yes, you were Jaz."

Kamiyah shrugged she could really careless about her being cranky. "I know i was and i'm ok with that."

"But in your opinion who is the best to send up in the morning to wake you." Leah knew one of them needed to ask for future occurrences.

"None of you let me sleep." She hated waking up and she hated everyone and since it was the summer or on the weekend she just wanted her sleep. "Or at least wake up on my own."

"See I'm not the only asshole on my birthday." Cameron knew they had despised him on his birthday but he could see Chloe was the same way.

"You are an ass all the time Cameron." Chloe reminded it was not her fault her brother brother had an attitude all the time.