Chapter 24

A/N: So Chloe is going to have two love interests and yes they are brothers and totally different but both want the same thing you get to choose which one you want her with finally introducing Naomi's mysterious older brother

--

Chloe was getting ready for school she and Naomi were meeting under the bleachers before class. She grabbed her bag heading downstairs to where the rest of her family was. Adrianna was setting down plates for Natalia and Lily. 

Adrianna looked over to Chloe she knew that she had the thing about skipping eating food. "Sit eat."

She knew that Adrianna did have a point about her needing to eat and all but she and Naomi had planned a prank on their Spanish teacher. She had irked them one too many times and now they were going to get their revenge. And they were going to make sure that this was something that she remembered for a long time."I have to get to school Naomi and I have to do something."

Cameron didn't trust that she wasn't up to something she just wanted to be to class on time for once. And he knew how she felt about the Spanish teacher he turned to her crossing her arms. He knew they were up to something when it came to their Spanish teacher they always were. "What do you two have to do?" 

She was not telling them what she and Naomi were doing they would not approve or either try to help. No matter what she was doing and she didn't care what any of her family tried to do. "Nothing we have a project for Spanish."

Jasmine knew from the phone calls that she had been taking that Chloe and her spanish teacher didn't exactly get along. And that she and Naomi liked messing with her during classes, but of course no dicipline was given to them because of who their families were.  "What are you doing to your Spanish teacher?"

"I am not doing anything to my Spanish teacher." They would find out aftert he damage was done and even then they would not dbe able to trace it back to her being the one that did it offically at least. Although she was sure they would all be able to figure out that she did it. She picked up an applie out of the fruit basket. "I'll take an apple. See you guys at school my motercycle is calling my name. See y'all at school." She turned walking out of the house.

"She's up to something."

They all hummed in agreement it was obvious that Chloe was about to do something that she knew she shouldn't be doing. 

--

Chloe arrived at school and headed under the bleachers where Naomi was waiting for her. They had planned what they were going to do and how they were going to do it they had just been waiting on a specific day when the prank would go down.  "Did you grab everything?"

Naomi nodded she knew that they needed this prank to go off without any complications. Although everyone was going to point fingers at them there would be no evidence that the two were actually involved. "We hit during lunch."

"Got it." Chloe knew that they would be able to pull it off with no problem and they would make sure that everyone would remember it for years to come. They were going to show the teachers who they were dealing with. 

"We do this fast we do it clean." Naomi knew that they would try they would not succeed but nonetheless try to expel them if they found evidence that they were responsible for doing it.

"There is no other way to do it." Chloe knew how to move without a trace she knew how to not get caught. This was going to be a breeze for the both. 

--

Legacy was getting the things out of her locker. Still deciding that she would much rather avoid him at all costs. Which wasn't the easiest since she lived in the same house as him and also went to school as him. She closed her locker and seen him standing besides it.  "What do you want?"