Chapter 15

It was the first day of hell and she was ready for it. She was looking in the mirror at her outfit. She was happy with the outfit that she had chosen. "Not too bad"

Adrianna stuck her head in she had wanted to make sure that she was up and getting ready for school. "You really checking yourself out in the mirror." She should have been used to it by now. All the siblings dad it.

Chloe turned towards her nodding she was definitely checking herself out. She looked good and she wasn't afraid to say that. "Yes."

"You look cute zip the jacket up." Aas cute as the outfit was her brothers were not going to let it fly. They would have something to say if they saw their sister wearing that. "Because your brothers aren't going to let you walk out the house wearing that."

"Thanks." She knew that Adrianna had a point her brothers would say something. And she didn't want to deal with that. Chloe zipped up her jacket and grabbed her bag following Adrianna downstairs Lily and Natalia were sitting eating. She was guessing that her brothers were not yet ready for school and that she had beat them to it.

"Are you ready for Hell?" Adrianna knew that it wasn't going t be an easy first day for her.

"I get to be the new girl at a new school with three brothers and don't forget that two of them have girlfriends." She knew that her brothers were going to make it harder for her. Cameron liked messing with her Alonzo ignored her and Nathan was just Nathan and that in itself was it's own problem. "And my brothers aren't exactly known for going easy on me."

Adrianna knew that this change was hard for her. Learning that she was now part of a huge family. And that she was no longer the oldest of 2 and instead the 2nd youngest of 9. She knew that all of them were still adjusting to what was going on. She had been apart of the family for years. And she knew how they could be. "You've been here a month it takes more than that to adjust to such big news."

She knew that they were still adjusting but they just learned that they had 2 little sisters. She learned that she had 7 brothers a father and sisters-in-law. "They have two little sisters I have 7 older brothers who are never going to let me date a father who is distant but tries not to be for the sake of his new children and sisters in law what is their adjustment."

"You know guys can be a little slow." And from how long she had been in this family she knew that it was true.

Cameron Alonzo Nathan Lexi and Leah came in. Cameron scoffed looking at Adrianna he knew that she always had something to say. And they hadn't even done anything yet. "Not all guys are slow."

"I beg to differ Cameron." She knew better the brothers liked doing stupid shit whenever they felt like it. "I'm surprised Jasmine is not up."

Alonzo went over to Lily ruffling her hair. He knew why Jasmine up and he was happy that she wasn't because she was going to be a bitch. "She was up last night with Jordan."

Chloe turned towards her brothers she was worried that something stupid was going to go down on her first day of school. "Can you three not embarrass me on my first day?"

"Why would we embarrass you?" Cameron smirked if he wanted to it was going to be very easy.

"Because she is your little sister that's why. " Adrianna didn't know what they had planned but she knew that they had something planned.

--

When they got to the school Chloe got out of the car. Leah got out of Alonzo's car heading over to where Lexi and Chloe were standing. She knew they were going to need a tour guide and that the boys were going to be no good for that. "I'll show you where the office so that they can get reacquainted with there friend."