Adrianna and Lorenzo

A/N: Sorry about the wait the flashbacks was a last minute idea i wanted to have all five of them done with only editing needed before posting them and with the back to back state testing it was not easy to find time to write and i just 3 AP exams and now i have 4 projects due before next week also these take me like 3 days to edit. And this one specifically is really long

--

9 Year old Adrianna had missed a week of school due to family stuff. Since her family was Spanish mafia none of the teachers really questioned her on anything.

She was finally back her teacher had asked her to stay after class. She went up to the teachers desk. "Yes." She had a feeling that she was not about to like what the teacher was going to have to tell her. But she knew that she wasn't going to have a choice but to deal with it.

"You missed the project." She knew that it was not Adrianna's fault but she also knew that if she didn't not complete it could affect her grade drastically. Since she rather that not happen she had come up with a more viable solution.

"Yeah I had my reasons." She knew that school was supposed to be the most important thing for all kids. But because of what her what her family did she didn't have time to focus on those things.

"All the partners got paired off so your going to get paired with someone from the next grade." She figured that was for the best considering Adrianna and her soon to be partner scared everyone in the school.

"Ugh!" Adrianna groaned she would much have rather get paired with someone from her grade instead of the next.

"Adrianna you need this project to pass." There was a knock on the door she didn't really have any other choice no other student wanted to be paired with these two. So they had no choice but to be paired together. "Come in.."

9 year old Lorenzo walked in he was turning 10 in a few months. He was surprised when the teacher of the class he was in saying another teacher needed to talk to him. "You wanted to see me."

"Yes you are going to be partnered with Adrianna for the project" She knew that neither of them were going to be fond of this idea but they were going to do it because they both knew how their parents felt about their schooling despite the paths set for both of them.

Lorenzo looked at her he didn't need to now her personally to know her reputation and how similar it was to his. "Why her?"

"You don't even know me?" She in truth didn't even know who he was. She kept to herself everyone in the school knew her as dangerous. And that she was when someone messed with her.  She knew that he was a Salvatore and how that alone spoke for itself.

"I know enough." He had heard all about how Adrianna handled people who messed with her. 

"Like I want to be partnered with you." Truly she wished that she could just do the project all by herself but she knew that it wasn't an option. 

"Settle down you two must work together on this project it will count for your final." She knew that would get both of their attention knowing that if they didn't work together it was going to affect them badly.

"Fine." Both glared at each other they both knew that if they failed this project they would never hear the end of it.

--

Lorenzo had told his younger brothers about Adrianna coming for the project. Marie had let her in and then excused herself. Adrianna was looking through the bag. When the lights went out then she was tripped. 

And if other was something to remember about Adrianna is that she was a very scary person especially when threatened. She always got her revenge in the end she was never beaten.