It's a boy.

  The little child looked much bigger in the size with diaper wrapped on his belly. He had a respirator on his face and his heart was rising and falling weakly.

  Looks so pitiful.

  Hua Mi's heart softened inexplicably.

  She stretched out her finger and threw an [energy light group] on the child.

  Seeing the golden ball of light gradually sinking into the child's thin heart, she whispered to Xin Qiuru beside her,

  "There are too many children in this world who were given up by their parents before they were born.  If there are children who are loved and expected by their parents, we should try to save them."

  Xin Qiuru also wore protective clothing. She couldn't see the [energy light group] thrown by Hua Mi,  after hearing what Hua Mi said, she thought it was Hua Mi's encouragement to her.

  She smiled slightly and said,
  "Of course I will try my best."

  After a pause, Xin Qiuru added,
  "Try our best."

  Accompanied by Xin Qiuru, Hua Mi looked at the child for a while.

  She couldn't stop by the incubator for too long, so she quickly followed Xin Qiuru out.

  Hua Mi thought that an [Energy Light Group] could sustain an adult for several days, so for such a young child, it shouldn't be a problem to sustain it for a month.

  In another month, the child's cardiopulmonary function will be fully developed, and the chance of survival will be greater.

  When the time comes, Hua Mi will find a way to meet Qin Zhen's child and give the child an [Energy Light Group].

  After leaving the incubator, Hua Mi went to see Qin Zhen again.

  Needless to say, there is no need to talk about the conditions in the emergency area. Single rooms are impossible. The wards with the best conditions all have rooms for seven or eight people with one partition.

  There were no beds because there were simply not enough beds. They used thick mats woven by Huami's mat weaving factory.

  A thick mattress is about 10 centimeters thick, covered with coral velvet sheets bought from Hua Mi, and with a smokeless wood stove for central heating, the emergency area is quite warm.

  When Hua Mi searched all the way and found Qin Zhen, Ma Yongchun also hurried to the ward in Xiangcheng.

  He learned the news and followed the latest material transport plane.

  After getting off the transport plane, he ran to the emergency area in Xiangcheng. When he arrived, he was sweating profusely and covered with snow.

  "A Zhen."

  Ma Yongchun sat on the edge of Qin Zhen's thick mattress, his eyes red with discomfort,

  "I have heard that Zhixuan is really a bastard. Don't worry, I will scold him properly."

  Qin Zhen, who was sitting on the mattress, turned her head away, not wanting to say a word to Ma Yongchun.

  What she lost was her child, but Ma Zhixuan was only scolded. What a severe punishment.

  It was so heavy that even Qin Zhen found it ridiculous.

  She didn't want to look at Ma Yongchun, and her heart towards this man couldn't help but become colder after this incident.

  Then, Qin Zhen saw Hua Mi walking over.

  Suddenly, Qin Zhen's dry eyes shed big tears,

 "Ah Mi."

  In this unaccompanied Xiangcheng city, at this moment, Qin Zhen saw Hua Mi and could no longer maintain her usual decency and solemnity.

  Her mood was already a bit broken.

  Hua Mi came over and said to Qin Zhen,

  "You have been here for two days, so go to my place to recuperate. The environment here is not very good."

  Originally, those RVs were collected and assumed the responsibility of receiving garrison recuperation. Qin Zhen being there alone, which was no burden to Hua Mi.

  Qin Zhen shed tears and reached out to hold Hua Mi's hand.

  "How is my child?"

  She probably knew that the danger was near, but she didn't dare to ask the nurse. The nurse here was also very busy.

  There was no time to take the initiative to talk to her.

  Hua Mi's lips moved and she glanced at Ma Yongchun.

  "It has been delivered to the incubator. Fortunately, no children are rushing to the incubator now, so the medical resources there are sufficient."

Seeing that Ma Yongchun wanted to talk to her, Hua Mi turned around and said to Qin Zhen,
" Take good care of your body first. Your body is the capital of everything. Leave the children's matters to God."