The carpenters moved quickly, the wood chipper was turned on at full speed, and in a short while, one third of the tree was chipped.

  Li Wangsheng asked whether the firewood loaded into the truck would be transported to the garrison duty points in Xiangcheng and City B.

  The garrisons under Gong Yi are equipped with hundreds of kilograms of silver charcoal at each duty station, and now each duty station is also equipped with a hundred kilograms of wood.

  When the carpenters were talking about this, Li Wangsheng felt envious.

  When he told these words to Zhou Cheng, Zhou Cheng felt angry and sour.

  Look at Gong Yi, then look at him. Zhou Cheng hung up the phone on Li Wangsheng.

  He asked Gong Yi who stopped aside,

  "What do you think we should do now?"

  Gong Yi looked at him coolly,
  "Why do you ask me? I just came to your C City to arrest people, not to do business."

  "No, brother~"

  Zhou Cheng came over with an irritated look on his face,

  "Can you intercede with our sister Hua? Leave some firewood for me. I really don't have time to be self-sufficient here, so just treat me like nothing."

  "In such a cold weather, those of us who don't have wives will feel cold in bed. Without central heating, we won't be able to sleep well at night."

  Just treat singles as pitiful, give him some ideas! ! !

  Gong Yi straightened his waist and looked at the single Zhou Cheng with sympathy.

  Now that Zhou Cheng is a wifeless man, Gong Yi provides a clear path for the single guards.

  He cleared his throat and said in a controlled tone, "You know my wife is a person who regards wealth as her life. She and I also settle accounts with each other, and she will take advantage of me without mercy."

"As long as you have it. Exchange things with her so that she can earn something, how can she care about Ma Zhixuan and Wang Zhixuan?"

  Gong Yi's words made Zhou Cheng, who had never dealt with women, suddenly realize.

  It turns out that the trick to chasing a woman is to throw money at her.

  Zhou Cheng realized.

  He immediately called Li Wangsheng and asked him to continue buying firewood at the contract price.

  Li Wangsheng hesitated, looked back at the stubborn Ma Zhixuan, and asked, "Where do we get the money? Our money is all allocated by the management."

  Zhou Cheng gritted his teeth and said,

  "If there is a person like Ma Zhixuan in this management ,  you and I don't even think about having a good life, if we don't have money,  just give the batch of fabrics we found last time to Sister Hua."

  Give it to Sister Hua and use the money from the cloth to buy firewood.

  Anyway, these hundreds of thousands of tons of fabric were found by the C City garrison. Now that Ma Zhixuan refuses to buy firewood, the C City garrison must find a way to keep warm themselves.

  Is it possible to rescue and fight against criminals at the same time, protect the city and survivors at the same time, and go out to collect firewood to keep warm?

  To put it bluntly, the garrison collected all the firewood near City C. What will happen to the survivors?

 Will the survivors have to travel further to collect firewood and come back?

  After receiving Zhou Cheng's instructions, Li Wangsheng hurriedly said to Ah Fu,

  "Our garrison commander Zhou said that he has hundreds of thousands of tons of fabric in his hands and wants to exchange firewood with Sister Hua."

  Ma Zhixuan, who was standing behind Li Wangsheng, had an expression on his face. After a while, he shouted angrily,
  "Li Wangsheng!"

  Li Wangsheng ignored him and continued to say to Ah Fu, "I heard that Sister Hua is collecting fabrics. This business can be done directly with our garrison."

  Ah Fu nodded. , turned around and called Hua Mi for instructions.

  Ma Zhixuan was already furious. He rushed up and said to Li Wangsheng through gritted teeth, "You are just a captain. Who asked you to make your own decisions? Don't you know that doing this will cause an ugly scene?" "

  "Others will think that we are from City C. The garrison and management levels have been separated!"

  Li Wangsheng raised his eyelids and looked at Ma Zhixuan,"You haven't received the news yet? The family has been separated. Our Commander Zhou said that if you are still in the management level, our C City will be self-sufficient."

After hearing this,Ma Zhixuan didn't have time to react, Qin Zhen rushed over angrily.