Hua Mi immediately called the busy contractor again. She wanted to build an essential oil factory, a factory that uses flowers to extract essential oils.

  The foreman said "Ouch" and looked at the densely packed group of prostitutes in front of him.

  Some of these prostitutes were arrested by Yang Honglin and other policemen, and some were arrested by workers dredging the Xiang A Expressway.

  Some come by themselves.

  "Miss Hua, there are too many women in the cotton-padded jacket factory. We have to start work on this essential oil factory immediately. I have a headache every day now." It's a real headache. The weather is cold and the
contractor is busy, so his head hurts from time to time, and he urgently need to rub it with some essential oil that can relax his nerves.

  It is urgent to start the essential oil factory, otherwise the women will all be crowded in the cotton-padded jacket factory. There are too many people here, and the rags and wool will soon be exhausted.

  Hua Mi asked out of necessity:
  "Where did so many women come from?"

The foreman replied distressedly,

  "I don't know where they got the news from. Although our cotton-padded jacket factory does not provide wages, it does provide cotton-padded jackets and they have to come to our cotton-padded jacket factory to surrender."

  Logically speaking, the nature of this cotton-padded jacket factory is similar to a reformatory, where captured prostitutes receive ideological education while making cotton-padded jackets.

  They had to keep making their coats until they were let out.

  Gradually, before the factory was built, it became popular in Xiangcheng, City A and City B.

  Everyone knows that if you send a prostitute there, you can get a bonus of 2,000 yuan.

  So Xiangcheng, City A and City B quietly set off a wave of arresting prostitutes.

  Some families, for the sake of the 2,000 yuan, gave away their innocent daughters with the title of prostitute.

  Why not send it? After entering, there was food to eat and thick cotton-padded jackets to wear, and the factory was still building smokeless firewood stoves.

  Isn't this better than starving and freezing at home?

  So, in the past few days, Yang Honglin was busy without touching the ground.

  He has been working as a police officer for so long, but he has never encountered such a large number of prostitutes surrendering themselves.

  The consciousness of the survivors' families has skyrocketed. Often, family members, ranging from 80-year-old mothers to girls of several years old, take the initiative to send them to cotton-padded jacket factories.

  The result of such messing is that the rags and wool will directly bottom out.

  The contractor was very aggrieved,
  "I have expanded and expanded the prefabricated houses that the factory will use. Because of these, the cotton-padded jacket factory has been unable to be completed. If this continues, our factory will collapse."

"It won't collapse." Hua Mi  laughed and said, "I happen to have a batch of cotton here. I will send someone to deliver it to the cotton-padded jacket factory tomorrow."

  "You ask those women to take apart the clothes they brought and stuff cotton into their single clothes.nThey can come if they want, but everyone has to set a task. I don't care about their age. Everyone has to make five pieces every day. When the cotton-padded jackets come out, if they can't make them, they will be thrown out to starve and freeze."

"Forget it about the little girls who are only a few years old. Find a place for them to practice as little workers. Divide the female workers into groups and assign one to each group. For the little girls, each group will make five more cotton-padded jackets every day to pay for the little girl's care."

It'snactually not difficult to make five cotton-padded jackets a day. The boards are all ready-made and everyone can cut them according to the instructions.

  The foreman hired a batch of professional sewing machines to enter the factory. They used the sewing machines to step on the threads and a cotton-padded jacket could be made quickly.

  Since these survivors wanted to send their female relatives to the cotton-padded jacket factory, Hua Mi accepted the order without any courtesy.

  As for the fabrics, she could actually ask Chichuan to collect as much as she wanted from the market. Hua Mi was not afraid of not having money to collect the fabrics, but she was afraid that there would be no fabrics for her to collect.

  As soon as she hung up the phone with the contractor, Ye Rong called her,

  "Ah Mi, City C refuses to accept our wood and wants you to come forward and negotiate in person."