chapter 29

Y/n POV

I quickly block the whole area with Tsuki's barrier surrounding it in the shape of a dome. All of sudden we hear huge explosions from beneath us. With a lot of other noises. Bakugou is here, with whatever army he can collect. Shigaraki turns around, ready to leave only to be stopped by my barrier. On full force, Shigaraki could break it away with ease. He doesn't. Instead, he turns around and leans on a pillar.

"So you do have a quirk," He starts, "I'm not wasting my energy on this shit. Kill her." He tells others as they ready themselves to attack. I beat them to it and attack my first target, Mr. Compress, Kurogiri blocks me, and as I anticipated, I dodge him swiftly before moving to punch Compress. He moves away, but I slightly touch his hand before that.

Gotcha.

I move back, as all of them stand before me, a few feet away. I release a breathless laugh. How am I supposed to endure them all for 10 minutes?

"What the fuck-" I hear someone from beside me. My steps faltered, someone else was in my dome, and unfortunately, that voice was all too familiar to me.

"What the hell is going on?!" She stared at me, bewildered. My first thoughts go towards how she's going to take in the situation. She can't possibly be that stupid and misread this. I am obviously in a lot of trouble here. And now that she ended up here, she is in trouble as well.

On the off-side, her quirk will be very useful. I don't have the necessary information to use her quirk correctly. I don't know the complements of the specific gasses that I might need. Chemistry is not my strongest forte. She could be of real help here.

"Well uh, they want to kill me and I need to keep them trapped here, for ten minutes."

Be smart. Be smart. Be smart.

"Makes sense, they want to kill a bitch like you."

She cannot possibly be serious.

"Are you fucking kidding me! Do you not realize what kind of situation we are in right now?! They will kill me but guess what? You're from UA too, god they will kill you off as well!" I scream at her. The fucking League is watching us and she still wants to do this shit. She widens her eyes at me.

"But I can't."

Fuck this shit.

I punch her with the side of my fist. Simultaneously turning her into a marble. I feel a lot of eyes narrow at me. After all, I did just use Compress's quirk. I didn't plan on showing my cards just yet but what choice did I have? The League does not have the patience to deal with her and neither did I.

The marble falls into my palm. I make a barrier to surround it and throw it outside of my boundary. There were no interruptions, Tsukishima hadn't created his barrier yet. Not good, even Spinner can punch through my weak barrier. Although they don't need to know that yet. My main objective has to be to keep Shigaraki busy before he destroys the whole building.

"Sorry fellas, I had to finish that one off."

"Dabi. What is her quirk?" Shigaraki speaks. He looks a tiny bit intrigued, yet he makes no move of moving away from his pillar and fighting me. Well good, it's not like I can beat him with the six quirks I have.

"She can copy the quirk of anyone she touches and use them whenever for a time limit of ten minutes."

"I see. That is your plan, isn't it? Stalling us for ten minutes while Midoriya and the others save all your heroes." He lets out a menacing laugh. "I'm impressed, when I saw you in that room I thought that you were another good-for-nothing brat. To formulate such a plan... You may have made it this far with minimal issues but you should know..." All of a sudden he launches himself toward me. His speed is faster than anyone I've seen before, even more than Kei's. The barrier I make to stop him is too weak. He slices right through it and grabs my neck before slamming me down and dragging me across the floor. I cough as my back hits the ground and feel my skin burn.