chapter 26

Y/n POV

"What the fuck? Who is this?!" He yells into my skull making me jerk back. "Quiet down, I can't go through this with you again, I don't have time," I say back.

My first try. I got into contact with Bakugou on my first try with Shoyo's quirk. All it required was a little bit of focus with me chanting Bakugou's name until I could feel I had gotten somewhere.

"Y/n? Is that you? How did you- you are quirkless." "Yeah, I was, long story. Now listen to me, I can't have Dabi noticing what I'm doing." He goes silent. "Where are you?"

"I don't know the exact location but if you search from the Karumai hill, I'm in the complete opposite direction of the huge domes. A big white building with only one window. That's where me and 19 other boys are. We are escaping tomorrow and I need you to send backup here. Most boys here were not kidnapped like me so convincing them to escape is going to be a bit tricky. But I have a friend who's going to handle that. Even so, it's better to have a backup. I need you to send a few strong heroes like Phantom Thief and such here to facilitate the escape. There are only going to be small villains so no need to send a lot of reinforcements here."

"It's too dangerous and difficult to get reinforcements in Karumai by tomorrow. Nonetheless, find your location without raising suspicions. You will have to postpone."

"I can't. I don't have a choice. I wouldn't be asking for your help if it wasn't this necessary. It has to be tomorrow. Wait. My location, I think Tooru and Tobio might know, I'm sure they have gotten back safe, talk to them for me, I can't go through all this with them as well. Ah shit, Dabi's here. I'll be back. Don't tell this to anyone for now."

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Dabi asks, swinging the new cuffs on his finger.

"Just thinking about the other ways I could improve my quirk. Do you think I could try some moves of Endeavor?"

"Like what?"

"Flashfire fist," I say the first thing that comes to my mind. He chuckles and pats my head. "Maybe someday,"

"When?"

"When you get better with your quirk. Your stats right now with my quirk are, hm, I'd say are A minus." "Take that Ren!" I yell in his direction.

"His are A plus." Ren smirks and flips me the middle finger.

"Fuck you!" I flip him off. Dabi's phone starts ringing. I notice that it's Shigaraki. "I'll be back." He leaves again.

"Sorry, I took a bit of time, as I was saying-"

"What did that Burnt Toast do? Are you okay?!"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm completely fine. I see him like every day. Tomorrow. At 4 PM. Also um, if possible, actually it's really important, can you and a bunch of other heroes come to the Prison Centre exactly at that time? I have another escape plan for the prisoners there. Although I don't know where that is, you need to be there because I don't know if you have gotten the news yet, but Shouto is being kept there and I don't think they are going to keep him alive for very long." I decided to leave out the part where Shigaraki somewhat ordered me to kill Shouto. I am waiting for Bakugou's response. A minute passes by. Nothing. "Hey Bakugou, are you there? Wait did I lose connection-

"Icyhot is dead. Shigaraki made an official announcement about it." I frown. That is not right. I don't have any outside news but I know what I heard. Then again, didn't Dabi think Shouto was dead? Before Twice found him in the woods everyone considered him dead, at least in the PLF they did. What's Shigaraki up to?