Chapter 46: Coming Home

Start from the beginning

"How come she doesn't look sick from it?" Wendy asked feeling confused about seeing Mana sleeping so peacefully on a transportation without tricking her mind like she always did. 'This is Nii-san hoverboard and she is hogging it.' Wendy thought as she pushed Mana's legs a bit aside as she sat on it. Suddenly she doesn't feel her motion sickness anymore as she looks up and down trying to make sense of what's going on.

"What's wrong Wendy?" Erza asks seeing Wendy sitting on Skyrim next to Mana who is lying on it.

"I modify it. It has some lacrimas that clear your mind from any form of motion sickness." Said Neos as he looked back out at the blue ocean.

"Let us on it too." "Please..." Said both Natsu and Gajeel who are too weak to even get up, feeling like they are about to throw up at any moment.

Wendy feels sorry seeing them like that but there aren't any spots left on Skyrim to share anyway. She looked at them with a polite smile and bowed her head to the two older dragon slayers. "I'm sorry but there isn't enough room."

"Noooo..." Both said as they suffered the long way back.

Once everyone had arrived at Hargeon, they took a carriage back to Magnolia.

Natsu and Gajeel were the first ones to jump out from the carriage once they arrived, both looking like they were about to hurl, and after them Wendy came down still sitting on Skyrim, feeling fully good herself with Mana lying next to her, she was able to convince Neos into letting her sit on it and she would keep an eye on Mana. "We're finally here!" Natsu cheered and was about to go in the direction of their guildhall.

"Hang on, Natsu! Our old guildhall is closed off, remember? We're heading to the old tavern up the hill." Makarov stopped the pink haired dragon slayer from going any further.

"Can't we just claim it back?!" Natsu questioned.

"Unless you have a lot of money on you, then no." Makarov bluntly replied.

"That reminds me... Wouldn't most of us be homeless by now? I mean none of us have paid rent in seven years." Lisanna said and everyone that was stuck on Tenrou for seven years, besides Laxus and Gildarts looked worried.

"Oh no! Our house Happy! We gotta check up on our house!" Natsu shouted in concern.

"My fish!" Happy shouted worried about his food.

"I think that fish is rotten and gone by now... besides who even cares about a rundown old cabin in the woods." Lucy pointed out the facts for the duo that was Natsu and Happy. "Unlike me! I'm screwed!" Lucy paled as she was terrified of her landlord, if that old lady could even still be considered her landlord now.

"Yeah, I don't care. Not as long as I got my sweet Cana with me!" Gildarts embraced his daughter in a hug, much to the guild drinking champion annoyance.

"Quit it! You old geezer!" Cana tried to push her father back as he was rubbing his cheek up against hers with a goofy grin on his face.

"This is amazing!" Mirajane said riding on Starlight on its back wheel, with its front wheel up while Erza held on behind her. As the two ladies just drive past them having arrived at Magnolia much sooner they decide to take Starlight out for a drive around the town waiting for the other to arrive and going to the guild together.

"Ughh." Laxus grunted seeing the two girls riding on Starlight as he imagined how cool he would look riding on a motorcycle.

(Meanwhile, outside of Twilight Ogre's guildhall)

Neos looked up at the massive building that belonged to the guild that had been harassing his while he was gone for seven years. He heard everything he needed to know about this guild. He figured doing something like this, is an easy task for him. Neos looked at the guildhall as his clothes turned to a much darker green color with vine spikes wrapped around him.