Chapter 46: Coming Home

Start from the beginning

"So you have been sleeping with other women huh!?" Cana said with a pissed off voice. "Was that promise of not sleeping with any other woman just a lie?"

"Cana, sweetie. Please, your papa can explain." Gildarts said as he took a step back before running away.

"Get back here! I'll castrate you!" Cana yells out chasing after Gildarts. 

"Castrate? What is that Lucy?" Natsu asks.

"That's something, best left unknown." Lucy said while blushing as she turned away.

"Umm... food." Mana mumbled before grabbing onto the nearest person next to her which happened to be Wendy. She pulls her into a tight hug still deep in sleep.

"Huh? Mana let me go." Wendy said feeling Mana's hot and freezing body press against her.

Mana then suddenly lick Wendy by her neck, making her freeze up.

"Ehh! Taste like spoiled fish." Mana said still asleep as she pushed Wendy off. This makes the Sky Dragon Slayer feel odd, she doesn't know that she should be happy that Mana didn't use her as a body pillow, or be mad because Mana just says she tastes like spoiled food.

"I don't know if I should be glad or insulted." Wendy said looking at Mana having mixed feelings about the sleeping girl.

"You shouldn't feel bad, Wendy. Mana need some rest." Carla said.

"Yeah, you must be really stink to be called a spoiled fish." Happy said teasing Wendy. "I wonder what would she said if she tasted Lucy?"

"Oh yeah, she used to do that." Erza said as most of the members turned to her. "She said I taste like strawberry." Erza said with a somewhat proud smile.

"Mana only does that whenever she's hungry but still asleep." Neos said as he projected Skyrim under Mana and it lifted her up.

"Let's go back to Fair-" Neos tried to say before he was cut off as a small body wearing a white dress, and long pale blonde hair came crashing into his face holding on to him tightly.

"First Master!?" Makarov said in a panic.

"Neos! You've returned my boy!" Said the First Master of Fairy Tail as she began crying her eyes out.

"Mhmmmhhmhhhmm!" Neos said making them look somewhat confused about what he just said.

"Can you translate that?" Levy asks turning to Gajeel.

"He said, "Get off of me you old hag."" Gajeel response.

Neos was finally able to pull Mavis off him, as he held up the teary woman.

"You are so annoying you old hag." Neos said glaring at her.

"Neos! That's not how you should talk to the first master!" Makarov yells out.

"Well, I guess since Neos is her son. Maybe this is his rebellious phase." Mira said jokingly.

"I was trapped in hell, literally. And you're trying to send me back?" Neos said which just made Mavis cry more as she held tight to his side not letting go.

"Mommy sorry! I won't do it again!" Mavis said now holding on to him even tighter.

"Get off of me!" 

(Sometime past)

The three dragon slayers look at the ship before getting on it feeling somewhat motion sickness from being on a vehicle. Wendy was able to cast an enchanted on her temporarily stopping her motion sickness. She looked up seeing Mana still somewhat sleeping peacefully.