"She comes down the mountain of her own free will; she searches for patients, treats them...and then takes whatever she wants from their homes as payment before leaving again" spoke Dalton.

"Sounds like one mean old hag." Usopp commented.

"She sounds more like a Pirate." Luffy said.
"But, how does such an old woman Get down from that mountain?" He asked.

"I heard a rumor from people a rather strange rumor...several witnesses that they saw, on a moonlit night, she takes to the sky in a sleigh and rides down; that is one of the reasons they called her a witch...they also say a strange creature comes with her, the likes they which they've never seen...even though she is the only doctor this country have, but she is not very social to people, so I'm afraid you have to wait till she comes down from that mountain tomorrow" Dalton explained, which the crew is not quite happy to hear.

Nami can't wait tomorrow; she needs to see a doctor now before it's too late.

Luffy and Yukiko looked at each other and as if through telepathy, they came to the same conclusion.

"Then will climb up to the mountain and take Nami to get to the witch" Luffy said.

"WHAT!" that shocked his nakama while Dalton was startled by the girl.

"Have you lost your mind, Luffy?! The minute Nami walk out of that door she'll die!" said Usopp.

"But staying and waiting for a witch to show up, Nami will die either way" Yukiko protested, then Vivi spoke.

"That may be...but look at that mountain and the weather, Nami will not take this much stress, this is a huge risk, we're talking about someone's life, and you can't risk someone's life like that"

"WE'RE NOT RISKING HER LIFE!" Yukiko shouted, and the whole house is silent.

"Yeah, besides Nami is our navigator and she got us this far on the Grand Line without getting us lost. We won't lose her." Luffy agreed.

Vivi was surprised by how Luffy and Yukiko was determined to help Nami.

It didn't take long for Sanji and Usopp to agree with them that they need Nami and she had to get better.

"Hey, can you tell us which path would we take?" Luffy asked to Dalton, whom he admired the their big hearts.

"If you take path through the forest it'll lead you straight to Drum Rockies but you need to watch out for Lapins"

"Lapins?" Yukiko titled her head in confusion.

"They are big, white, carnivorous and intelligent snow rabbits" said Dalton which made everyone to look at him skeptically

"Don't worry we'll be careful, Sanji!" Sanji looked up when Luffy called him.

"You'll be coming with us; Vivi, Usopp, you guys stay here just in case if the witch happen to come by here you can tell her" she said and they nodded.

"Good thing I brought the right Pokémon for this trip. Bruno, Azar, Bambi, time for action!" Yukiko shouted as her Arcanine, Wyrdeer and Stoutland appeared.

Dalton was surprised as three creatures appeared.

"What are these? I've never seen anything like them."

"They're Pokémon, Yukiko is a beast master."

Cue Sparks.

"Arcanine the Legendary Pokémon
ARCANINE is known for its high speed. It is said to be capable of running over 6,200 miles in a single day and night. The fire that blazes wildly within this POKéMON’s body is its source of power.

Wyrdeer the Big Horn Pokémon
The black orbs shine with an uncanny light when the Pokémon is erecting invisible barriers. The fur shed from its beard retains heat well and is a highly useful material for winter clothing.

Stoutland the Big Hearted Pokémon
It rescues people stranded by blizzards in the mountains. Its shaggy fur shields it from the cold."

"Amazing." Dalton gasped as Sanji, Yukiko, Nami, and Luffy mounted up.

"Good, next stop to Drum Rockies!" Luffy shouted and they were off.
--------------------
Although they had some trouble with some Lapins and Wapol again, Yukiko's Pokemon fended them off and once they got to the Rockies, Yukiko had Articuno take them up. A normal bird would not have been able to reach the top, but Articuno, being a bird of Ice had no problem.

---------
An old woman was reading when her student caught a strange scent. "Doctorine. People are here, and some strange scents I've never come across before."

"Hm? They traveled up to the Rockies?"

The two went outside to see a giant bird that looked to be made of ice and 4 or 5 passengers.

"Are you the doctor of the country?" The white haired girl asked.

"Yes."

"We need you to look at our friend. She needs help. Bad." The girl got Nami over.

Doctorine took a good look and understood. It was serious.

"Please. She's our nakama." Luffy said as he shivered before almost collapsing.

Yukiko caught him although the doctor spoke.

"We'll help her."

-----------------
Another chapter done!

We'll meet Chopper next!