Anyway, Hua Mi didn't notice.

  "If you want to find it, search as soon as possible. Use all the forces around you to block all possibilities of population spread, clear roads, or small roads that survivors often walk."

"Roadside houses, or every population gathering place. You have to search inch by inch, don't waste the golden time now."

  "Because every minute of delay, your girlfriend may receive one more men."

  Hua Mi said expressionlessly.

  Ma Zhixuan was furious when he heard this,

  "Are you a devil? How can you say such a thing?"

  After arriving in Xiangcheng, Ma Zhixuan realized that what his brother and sister-in-law said was indeed true.

  Xiangcheng and City B are much safer than City C.

  Although Xiangcheng and City B have been smoothly transitioned to garrison management, it is undeniable that because of this, Xiangcheng is clean and there is nothing dirty or dirty happening.

  More and more survivors will choose to come to Xiangcheng.

  Everyone is a miserable person, and it is just a small dispute. As long as Xiangcheng and B City develop better and better, rules and order are re-established.

  Those disputes will disappear completely.

  Finally return to normal social conditions.

  Yes, don't imagine people too well, but there is no need to imagine people too badly.

  This cruel method of killing people at the slightest disagreement and massacring blood in the red light district really damages the image of Gong Yi, the garrison commander.

  Hua Mi lowered her head and looked at the time on her phone. Well, if Ma Zhixuan doesn't take action, Qin Xiaolan may never get it back.

  She shook her head, is it none of her business?

 Hua Mi turned around and stopped talking to Ma Zhixuan. She looked at Yang Honglin, who was running over with an AK47 and Gatling on his shoulders, and said to him, "You collect the bodies here and pile them in one place. I'll go back and clean them up."

  The eyes here are too complicated, and Hua Mi can't recover the body in full view of the public. This kind of basic cover-up is still necessary.

  "Okay, Sister Hua."

  Yang Honglin agreed and dragged Fang Xin's body to the roadside.

  Hua Mi turned around and was about to leave, but Ma Zhixuan followed her and asked loudly,

  "Is your name Hua Mi?"

  The woman named Hua was also a woman and could command the police. Ma Zhixuan quickly determined. The woman who killed Fang Xin was Hua Mi.

  He looked at the back in front of him and continued,

 "Xiao Lan and I came out to look for Fang Xin, and then we planned to find a way to find you together. I heard that you know the whereabouts of the brother of Xiao Lan."

  Hua Mi couldn't help but stop, she continued looked at the time, looked back at Ma Zhixuan, and moved her lips.

  To be honest, she shouldn't worry so much, but Ma Zhixuan made it clear that she wanted to have a long conversation.

  After this long conversation, Qin Xiaolan will be a ghost if she can be found back.

  "I don't know, why are you looking for me? Qin Ziran and I broke up before the earthquake."

  Hua Mi said casually, and continued to walk forward. Even if he beat her to death, she would not say that she killed Qin Ziran.

  Why are you looking for trouble for yourself for no reason?

 Ma Zhixuan continued to follow Hua Mi, as if he must help his girlfriend find out the whereabouts of Qin Ziran.

  But before Ma Zhixuan could continue to ask, Hua Mi's cell phone rang.

  It was Gong Yi. He found a large amount of supplies in the red light district. Brother Fan didn't have time to take them away when he escaped.

  Since Hua Mi is here, he will let Hua Mi come to receive the supplies.

  After hearing this, Hua Mi raised her legs and walked into the red light district. Seeing this, Ma Zhixuan wanted to continue to follow, but was stopped by the garrison in the red light district.

  "I'm with Hua Mi, Hua Mi!"

  Ma Zhixuan pointed at Hua Mi's back, trying to prove that they knew each other.

  However, Hua Mi ignored his call and walked forward without looking back.

  The garrison didn't know Ma Zhixuan, so Cao Feng said seriously,

 "This place has been taken over by the garrison. You can't go in now."

  The people inside wanted to run out, but the garrison did not stop them. Faced with the threat of powerful firepower, it was human nature for a living person to run away.

  But what's going on when ordinary survivors run towards strong fire?