One of them was hit by Hua Mi's stray bullet.

  He evacuated in time this time. Although this time greatly tested his professional ability, his answer sheet was very beautifully completed.

  Hua Mi nodded and clenched her fists,

  "Brother Fan is so bullying. He actually dares to hurt my people. Let's go and kill them."

  Yang Honglin was stunned and asked Sister Hua cautiously, "No, Sister Hua,  Don't we have to wait for the garrison to come and support us?"

  Before he could finish his words, he saw Hua Mi digging through the boxes of weapons, pulling out a brand new Gatling and stuffing it into Yang Honglin's arms, "They are ambushing outside the red light district. Their plot failed this time, and they will definitely send people out again."

"Then we will attack them from the left and the right, without alerting the enemy or going deep into the enemy's lair."

  Hua Mi made a plan. A sophisticated plan, probably, she and Yang Honglin guarded the road from the red light district to the Xiang A Expressway.

  Someone comes out, tu tu tu tu, it's done!

  Yang Honglin felt that he didn't have time to feel it because Hua Mi was already on the go.

  Yang Honglin, who was holding a heavy Gatling in his arms, had to follow Hua Mi, obey Hua Mi's arrangements, and lurk outside the red light district with Hua Mi on the left and right.

  He secretly lit a candle for himself in his mind, not because he was worried about being killed by Brother Fan's people, but because he was worried that Hua Mi would get excited and attack him indiscriminately.

  Snow particles continued to fall, and in the quiet snowy night, the searchlights were still hanging high, illuminating a large area of ​​corpses on the ground.

  The opened weapon box was empty, not even a bullet was missing.

  These weapons had been stored in Level 23 No. 1 Warehouse when Hua Mi gave the Gatling to Yang Honglin.

  She didn't have the nerve to take the body, for fear of scaring Yang Honglin.

  When Liu Shengyuan and his people arrived, they were shocked by the tragic situation at the scene.

  He was holding a policeman's collar, looking anxious, "Where's Sister Hua? How's Sister Hua?"

  How can he explain this to the Chief Commander?

  The people who died at the scene each had dozens of bullets in their bodies. Liu Shengyuan had never seen this kind of crazy shooting in his long time as a garrison.

  Don't use bullets as bullets at all.

  The police officer who followed was dragged over by Yang Honglin to control and educate the prostitutes on the street.

  He had never seen such a fierce fight.

  However, the brutality of the earthquake had tempered his temperament. He only looked left and right slowly, but did not find Hua Mi's body.

  "It's definitely fine. Maybe she was captured by the Brother Fan's men in the red light district."

  To them, the Brother Fan in the red light district could develop to such a large scale in this world, which is already considered a giant cancer.

  What's more, according to what Hua Mi said, the relationship between Brother Fan and Chen Hu is that of superior and subordinate, and Chen Hu has weapons in his hands.

  The danger has skyrocketed.

  So it is logical that Hua Mi was kidnapped by Brother Fan's people.

  Liu Shengyuan was very angry. He loosened the collar of the veteran police officer in front of him and asked,

  "How can you let her, a pregnant woman, face danger? You are all experienced comrades. Why did you let her inform the workers to evacuate?"

He was questioned. The policeman lowered his head. He and another policeman were educating and controlling the prostitutes. By the time they finished their work, Hua Mi and Yang Honglin had already left for a long time.

  He felt very guilty and opened his mouth to apologize, but Liu Shengyuan had already informed Gong Yi.

  Gong Yi was rushing to the locked place. When he heard Liu Shengyuan's report, he immediately called Hua Mi.

  The call failed and Hua Mi was in Do Not Disturb mode. She was waiting to ambush the street gangsters coming out of the red light district and set the caller ID to silent.

  So Gong Yi was so anxious that he wanted to explode again. He forcibly calmed down his emotions. With trembling hands and red eyes, he gave Liu Shengyuan a clearance order, "No matter which of us arrives first, we will rush in to save people. There is no need to talk nonsense to them. No need to feel sorry to those people like them who have tortured my wife to such an extent."

  "Yes!"

  Liu Shengyuan hung up the phone, turned around, looked at Cao Feng who had brought hundreds of garrison troops, and tilted his head, "Let's go, rush in!"