The lighting erected in the distance fell on the woman, and her raincoat was already covered with a thin layer of snow particles.

  Following her movements, snow particles began to fall.

  Who is this?

 Not everyone is lucky enough to meet Hua Mi. Most of the people here are recruited by the contractor and Huo Jing.

  They had heard of Hua Mi's name, but they had never seen with their own eyes what Hua Mi looked like.

  Someone raised his head and shouted to Hua Mi,

  "Hey, are you here to sell too?"

  "Sell your mother!"

  Hua Mi lowered her eyes and glanced at the dredging project that had been stopped.

  Looking at the questioning worker again, Hua Mi said angrily: "If you take my money and supplies and don't work properly, just don't work for me. If you dare to touch these women today, you'll be fired!"

  The workers were quiet for a moment, and several workers silently took away their hands from touching the prostitute.

  But there are also a few who are so courageous that they are so lively that they say,
  "Who are you? If you want to sell yourself, I'll give you a price. If you don't sell yourself , just get out. You'll fire us? Hahaha, do you have this ability?"

"We didn't steal or rob, she and I are willing to do it, can you control it?"

  There are always people who love to be brainless idiots.

  Hua Mi looked at the disobedient workers coldly and said,

  "My name is Hua Mi. When the foreman, and Huo Jing see me, they have to call me aunt. I am responsible for all your daily wages, food and drinks. I provided it."

  When her name was announced, the scene was deathly silent, with only the sound of snow particles hitting the ground.

  Most of the workers quietly took a few steps back, farther away from the prostitute beside them.

  The distinction between Jing and Wei is clear.

  They don't want to lose their current job.

  But there are still those who don't believe in evil, "You tell us to get out of here? You say you are Hua Mi, so you are Hua Mi?" "

  "We use our hard-earned money and supplies for entertainment. This is none of your business, right?"

  "Even if you are Hua Mi, you can't control us. You are not our wife. What do you care about how many prostitutes we have?"

  Hua Mi is the only one here now, and she has no evidence to prove that she is really Hua Mi.

  Moreover, the wages and materials Hua Mi had given them before were enough for them to live a good life with their families in this world.

  It's impossible to make them spit it out now.

  To keep them away from prostitutes, why?

  They worked for Hua Mi, but they were not Hua Mi's permanent employees, and they did not sell themselves to Hua Mi. She just gave her money and supplies, and they just finished the work.

  Can Hua Mi care about the rest?

 This is not a matter of having a brain or not. This is their human rights and their freedom.

  Hua Mi let out a "ha" and her eyes fell on the open space, where stood a few prostitutes who were wearing thin clothes and shivering from the cold.

  There are traces of low-quality cosmetics on their faces. No matter how beautiful they are, they are still shivering and wrinkled when they go out to do the flesh business in such a cold weather.

  Hua Mi jumped off the roof of the bus and looked at the man in front of her who had the prostitute in her arms and refused to let go.

  The man was so courageous that he reached out to touch Hua Mi's face, with this ungrateful smile on his face, "You jumped down like that, let me see what our Miss Hua Mi looks like."

Just a woman, afraid of hair? !

Hua Mi pulled out a steel bar from the back of the raincoat and hit the man's hand with a steel bar.

 "I don't like to talk nonsense. If you insist on your freedom, then don't do things under my hands. I like to speak the truth .  I don't like others taking my money and supplies and asking me for more."

  "You should understand that in this world, it's not that I have to beg you to work for me, but that you beg me and ask me to give you a way out."

  "Then, everything must be according to my rules and preferences. If I don't allow you to do things, you are not allowed to do them!"

  "Don't you like it? If you don't like it, just get out."

  Every time she said something, she slapped the man with steel bars.

  Where are the workers to be found? Now if you go out and give it a shout, there will be a lot of people who want to join the infrastructure engineering team.

  There are a lot of young, strong, and powerful men. Why should Hua Mi deal with these disobedient ones?