Liu Shengyuan looked serious,

  "Commander Gong said, they will be detained in a centralized manner and executed publicly."

  "Then , Okay, you are busy here, I will kill two people."

  After saying that, Hua Mi picked up a street gangsters who was still conscious on the ground and asked him to take her to find Fang Huai and his daughter.

  "I'm just a subordinate .I don't know anything, Sister Hua." The skinny street kid, wearing only a pair of underpants, was kicked on the back by Hua Mi.

  He was kicked to the ground and did not dare to stop. Once he stopped, the woman behind him would act like a devil and punch and kick him.

  The street kid got up and staggered forward, shivering from the cold, and the cold rain hit him. He cried bitterly, " I was wrong, I was really wrong. I didn't mean it. I won't do it again next time."

" I don't dare anymore, please let me go, Sister Hua."

  He never thought that doing this business would be so risky. In fact, he just wanted to make more money.

  The streets are full of people, and the people around him are street gangsters. He is just influenced by the people around him. When others pull him to do it, he just makes some money.

  Hua Mi drove the street kid forward with an expressionless face,

  "What's not intentional? Why should I let you go? You've made a mistake in life, do you think you have a chance to start over again?"

  She believes that many people choose to be lazy and take shortcuts because they are ignorant and do not understand the seriousness of the problem.

  But so what? If you do something that hurts others, can you admit your mistake and apologize?

  Some mistakes are okay to make, and some mistakes are fatal if you make them.

  The street kid who was as thin as a hemp pole, brought Hua Mi to Fang Huai and Fang Xin's tent. In the cold rain, his whole body was frozen and white, and he was trembling, "Here, this is Fang Huai's tent, he, his daughter may have followed Brother Monkey to Brother Fan."

  "Brother Fan?!"

  Hua Mi glanced at the kid, and she heard a familiar name, Brother Fan.

  At the end of the last life, Brother Fan was the biggest dick in the mouths of many base prostitutes.

  The boss behind Fan Ge is Chen Hu.

  So in this life, Brother Big Chicken Head Fan is actually in Xiangcheng?

 Hua Mi clenched the kitchen knife in her hand and pointed at the thin street kid,
  "Wait for me here. If you dare to run, I will chop you to death."

  Fang Huai's tent was in a group of tents some distance away from the city gate.

  The ground was muddy, and the rainwater fell and slowly slid into the ditch beside it.

  Because the weather was cold, no one came out for a walk in the open space.

  In several large tents nearby, someone heard some movement, but no one came out to see.

  Hua Mi ignored the freezing street kid who was about to die. She used a kitchen knife to open the curtain of Fang Huai's tent, and a smell came out.

  Hua Mi couldn't smell it, she was wearing a respirator.

  She saw the dark light in the tent, and Fang Huai lying on the wet bed, incontinent, holding up his skinny chest, heaving slightly.

  His body was covered with injuries from Brother Monkey's last time, and they never healed.

  Because he had no money to buy medicine or food.

  There is even less energy to go out and find help.

  "Fang Xin."

  Fang Huai lay on the bed, the cold air going straight into the seams of his bones.

  His cloudy eyes only saw a figure coming in, and he thought it was his daughter who came back.

"Give me something to eat."

  "Fang Xin."

  "I'm so cold."

  In such a cold weather, Fang Huai was still wearing a pair of clothes. Can a thin sweater keep him from getting cold?

It seems that Fang Xin has not taken care of his father for a long time.

  Hua Mi stood in the wet tent full of indifference, looking down at Fang Huai, who was lying on the sheets and had entered the countdown to his life.

  The living conditions here are so bad.

  "It's Ah Mi."

  Fang Huai finally saw something clearly. He raised his withered hand and tried to pull Hua Mi's hand, but he couldn't reach it.

  He took a few quick breaths and said with a smile: "Ah Mi, you visit uncle."

  Before he finished speaking, Fang Huai slowly closed his eyes and dropped his dry hands heavily.

  He died.