32 - Maddison

Once Avery was peacefully asleep in her travel crib, Maddison curled up in bed while Steve took a shower. Her mind was racing, terrified that Ben was going to file a lawsuit on her for seeing him. She didn't intend to ever see him again. When he'd first ran away, sure. She felt like Avery needed a dad, and Maddison needed support. But when he ran, Jackson and Scott stepped up. The two took days off to go with her to her appointments, Jackson even took a Lamaze class with her. It was hilarious, but it really did help when it came time to give birth. They were with her for every step of the way. Originally, Maddison thought Emilia would be in the room with her, but that didn't end up happening. But Jackson was right by her side the entire time. He'd lied and told the hospital he was the dad and was able to stay with her every step of the way. After she'd had Avery, she realized that if Ben had stuck around, he would've been a terrible dad. She wouldn't have wanted him around anyway. So she was grateful that he had walked out. Especially now that she had Steve in her life.

Steve was a role model of a father. The kind that in the future, when he takes Avery to school, all the kids will be jealous of how cool her dad is. All the parents will feel inferior about everything he does for his family. Maddison felt like the luckiest person alive to have Steve be her daughters dad. She felt like Avery was the luckiest little girl to have Steve as her dad. She wouldn't trade him for the world.

Steve came back out after a quick shower, sporting just a pair of boxers that hung far too low on his incredible form. He climbed into bed beside Maddison, pulling her into his chest. But now that she'd seen him, she didn't want to sleep. She moved to straddle him, her hands flat on his chest. Steve's hands found their way to her hips, rubbing along her body and occasionally squeezing. "What's gotten into you, angel?" He asked.

Maddison could tell he was teasing, but so was she. She shrugged slightly, leaning forward until her breasts were pressed against his chest, and she could almost reach his lips. "I don't know. Just saying goodnight." She said with a quick, teasing laugh. She moved to climb off of Steve, but he flipped the two, caging her in with his arms. "Tease." He said before connecting their lips.

Maddison wrapped her arms around Steve's torso, holding him close to her while they shared a heated, passionate kiss. Their tongues tangled together immediatley, she could feel the scratch from his beard on her face and the feeling of his firm chest rubbing against her pierced nipples. All it did was spur her on more. "Steve.." She moaned into his mouth.

Steve grinned, breaking the kiss. He made his way down her neck, kissing and biting at her throat. "I'm here, angel. Let me give you what you need." He said against her skin. All Maddison could so was nod, moaning as his teeth lightly scraped across the flesh of her throat. "Does that feel good, angel?" He asked. Again, all Maddison could manage was a nod. Her thoughts went out the window, and her ability to say anything was gone.

Steve made his way down her neck, making a stop at her collar bone. He nipped at the skin, licking the sting from his teeth before trailing his hand across the smooth silk of her tank top. "Was this expensive?" He asked her. Maddison managed to shake her head no, staring up at him. With a wicked grin, Steve tore the fabric of her tank top off of her body, leaving only a pile of trash silk on the side of the bed. "I'll replace it." He promised her. He kissed down her chest, sucking the barbell through one of her nipples into his mouth. He teased the other nipple until it was a hardened bud. When he finally pulled her nipple out of his mouth, it was rock hard and glistening from his mouth. He continued his descent down her body, kissing along her soft, plush stomach. He kissed along a few stretchmarks, kneading her in his hands before reaching her shorts. "They are a set, after all." He teased before a loud rip was heard, and her shorts were added to the pile of now scrap silk on the bed.

"Steve.." Maddison moaned when Steve dropped down between her legs. He grinned up at her, tracing his tongue along the seam of her. "I'm here, angel. Just sit back and let me make you feel good." He said.