17 - Steve

Steve had stayed up hours past Maddison. When he'd gotten done bathing Avery, he changed her into the adorable Christmas pajamas Maddison had packed. It was a cream colored onsie that looked like a thicker material than it was and had little mistletoes printed all over it. When he snuck into his bedroom to lay her in her crib, Maddison was already curled up and sound asleep. She had on her usual pajamas, silky black shorts with a ouija board pattern and a black tank top. The sight of Maddison asleep in his bed was now burned into his memory forever. She looked gorgeous, a thick angel sent just for him.

Steve had gotten Avery situated in her crib. She was fed, dry, warm and had some ibuprofen for her gums. He knew she'd be out cold for the night, so he snuck away with the baby monitor to set up for Christmas with Bucky.

"Em go to bed already?" Steve asked when he got downstairs, seeing Bucky waiting on him. The two immediately started setting up for the morning.

Bucky made boot prints out of fake snow from the fireplace to the tree, then to the kitchen where Steve took a large bite out of several cookies, then back to the fireplace. "Yeah, she's struggling with having a baby in the house." Bucky admitted.

Steve sighed, feeling awful for not considering that. But Bucky cut him off before he could apologize. "It's not Avery, at all. She loves that girl, we both do. She's just a little upset that we don't have our own by now. She hasn't admitted it, but I know she assumed it would be just as easy as getting pregnant the first time." He said with a shrug.

Steve knew it was killing his friend that he couldn't help his wife more than he was. "I'm sorry, man." He said sincerely, not sure what else he could even say. It was an unfair situation, the two had gotten pregnant on their wedding night. But they didn't even know it, and when Bucky fell off the train and Emilia was captured by Hydra, Hydra had terminated her pregnancy. Now, it seemed like another miracle was going to be more difficult. But Steve knew it would happen eventually, those two were the best people he knew. They deserved something good happening to them.

Bucky just shrugged, probably unwilling to get too into his feelings on Chriatmas Eve. So, they kept working instead. They filled the stockings, both with Maddison's things and the stuff Steve had bought for Avery. Emilia had stocking stuffers for everyone as well, so it was safe to say the whole house was going to be spoiled in the morning. Steve had printed out a mock naughty and nice list, making it look like it was printed on old and expensive paper and rolling it up, tying it together with a red ribbon and dropping it on the floor as if Santa forgot it. Bucky put some snow dusting on the coffee table like Satna had sat on the couch and kicked his feet up. Steve had separate gifts wrapped in a different paper than the rest, special from Santa and Bucky broke off pieces from celery, carrots and apples as if the reindeer had snacked.

Both Bucky and Steve knew that Avery wouldn't remember a single thing from this Christmas. She was 8 months old after all. But Maddison would, Maddison would remember how much effort they put into making Avery's first Chriatmas special. And the pictures she'd take would be around forever, something she could show Avery when she's a little older. Something for little Avery to brag about how much Steve loves her.

When the two had decided everything was perfect, they both headed upstairs to their girls. Bucky, assumingly, to comfort Emilia. Steve to Maddison and Avery. Steve checked in with Avery, seeing she was still peacefully asleep, so he headed for a quick shower, throwing on just a pair of plaid pajama pants afterwards.

After Steve's shower, he finally got to climb in bed. He came up behind Maddison, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her back to lay snugly against his chest. Her plump ass pressed against his cock as she adjusted herself comfortably, still sound asleep, thankfully. He was surprised that he fell asleep pretty quickly after that, with his head resting on the top of Maddison's.

Waking up with Maddison in his arms had immediately made it to the top of the list of the best things to ever happen to Steve. Her leg was draped over his waist, her thick thigh pressed up against his cock and he could practically feel the heat from her core on his leg. Her head was on his chest, dark auburn hair sprawled out all around her and her heavy breasts pressed into his ribs. Either her nipples were hard, or pierced, cause he felt the stiffness against his bare chest when she shifted against him to get comfortable.

The sun had just started to rise, Steve knew he should probably get up and wake up Maddison. But having her here, this close, no way he was losing out on that. Avery was still sound asleep as well, and from what he could hear, nobody in the house was awake yet. So, he just enjoyed it for a little while longer. He kept an eye on the clock, knowing Maddison would want to have Avery up by 7:30 and that Jackson and Scott would be there at 8.

Right before 7:30, Steve finally put an end to the best morning he'd ever had. He kissed Maddison on the temple, squeezing her soft body and rubbing his hands along her back. "Merry Christmas." He said quietly into her ear.

Maddison let out a quiet groan, nuzzling her face further into his chest and pulling the soft blanket up over her head. "No." She mumbled sleepily. His girl was worn out. Any other day, he would take over, be Mr. Mom. But today, Christmas morning, Avery's first Christmas, he needed her awake. He needed her to see how much effort he and Bucky put in, so she'd know he was serious about her.

"But Santa came." Steve said into Maddison's ear, giving her ear a gentle kiss afterwards.

Maddison shot her head up, a mess of dark red hair hiding her gorgeous face. "Oh, shit. It's Christmas. What time is it? I have to get set up." She said in a panic. When she moved to sit up, Steve stopped her by gently squeezing her sides again, keeping her against him. "It's handled. It's all handled, angel. How about you go get ready and I'll get Avery ready. Scott and Jackson should be here in about 20 minutes." He told her, moving to kiss her temple now. He reached up, moving the mess of tangled hair out of her face, smiling at her when he finally got to see her face.

Maddison just nodded, finally sitting up in bed and yawning. She stretched her arms up above her head, doing a deep stretch that had her lightly twitch. Steve could see it now, the piercings on her nipples. He could see two little balls on each nipple through her tank top, damn he wanted to bite down on them. The sight went straight to his cock, but not now. It wasn't the time, so he shook it off. "Go on, I've got her." He promised.