5 - Steve

Maddison just stared at Steve with a lost look on her face that made him even more nervous. Did she hate him? Was she afraid of him? He couldn't tell, he debated just leaving so he wouldn't freak her out. But he liked her, a lot. More than he wanted to admit right now. "Say something, please." He settled with.

Maddison just stared, opening her mouth and closing it several times like she wasn't sure what to say or like she was afraid to say what she thought. "Really?" She finally said.

Steve nodded, shrugging his shoulders awkwardly. "Yeah. I kind of thought you knew." He admitted. When she told him last night in a drunken slur that she was Captian America, he genuinely thought she knew who he was and decided to tease him. He thought it was adorable. This, however, even funnier. He couldn't help but laugh when he thought about the situation.

Maddison glared up at him, her arms still across her chest in what he assumed was her attempt to hide that she wasn't wearing a bra. It wasn't working. Her breasts were large and looked heavy, plus her nipples were poking through the silk material. He had to make himself not look. "It's not funny." She said sternly. But he kept laughing. "Stop. I could go to jail." She said.

Steve stopped laughing, looking down at her with a look of confusion. "Why would you go to jail?" He asked seriously.

"I don't know. Stolen Valor or whatever it's called!" Maddison blurted out in what looked like a panicked tantrum. It made Steve's laughter pick back up. "Nobody is sending you to jail and that's not exactly what that means." Steve told her through laughter.

Maddison kept her glare in his direction, but he thought it was cute. She was cute angry. "How about you settle in on the couch and sleep your hangover off?" Steve asked, changing the subject from her unnecessary fear of prison.

Maddison seemed to pause, her face shifting to something else, something he couldn't pinpoint. "What's wrong? I can leave. I just.. I like you, I was hoping you'd let me take care of you." Steve confessed much more nervously.

"You like me?" Maddison asked. It blew Steve away that she even doubted that. She had curves that would make any woman jealous, luscious hips, large breasts, a great ass, thick thighs and a soft stomach that didn't make him worry that she'd refuse to eat in front of him. "Of course I do. Did you think I didn't?" He asked sincerely.

"Well..yeah, kinda." Maddison said. She shifted her focus from him to what seemed like anywhere in the room but him. He didn't like that, he already missed her watching him.

"Why? You're gorgeous, hilarious, fun, feisty. I don't even know what else, but I want to get to know you more." Steve told her honestly. He'd never been more nervous in his life to tell a girl he liked them.

Maddison sighed, shifting her weight to her hip and leaning it against her island in the kitchen. "I have to tell you something. Before you think you like me and end up more invested than you want to be." She said. That made him a little nervous, but what could she possibly say that would make him not like her? The list was pretty small.

"I don't think there's much you could say that would change my mind." Steve told her honestly.

Maddison sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "There is. Just, I'll be right back." She said before taking off out of the kitchen. He followed her until she put those oversized sandals back on and headed out the door. It made him wonder what could possibly be so bad, and why did she leave? Did she expect him to just stand here in her kitchen looking lost? Unsure of what to do, he made himself a cup of coffee and warmed up the cinnamon roll he'd gotten for her. He read that carbs helped with hangovers, so did fatty foods. A cinnamon roll seemed like a good middle ground, lots of fat from the butter and lots of carbs from the sugar and pastry. Perfect, hopefully. He also put a straw in one of the small bottles of pedialite he'd gotten for her and sat it on her coffee table in the livingroom. Hoping he'd get her to sit down and sleep it off.

Brooklyn - Steve Rogers X OC Spinoffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें