𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

Mulai dari awal

"But how're you gonna pull that off?" Ruggie wondered.

"There's only one surefire way to succeed-" Vil begun. "DRILLING UNTIL YOUR MUSCLE MEMORY COULDN'T FORGET EVEN IF IT WANTED TO," he exclaimed, harshly kicking Kalim, Jamil, and Leona to their feet.

"AGH!" The boys widen their eyes in shock.

"Yikes!" Ruggie widen his eyes in surprise as well. "He just gave them a magical kick in the pants,"

"Get up, you three. From this point foward, if you sit without my express permission, you're doing five hundred squats," Vil warned. He then turned to Leona. "Leona, put the vase back on your head and get back to walking. If you spill any water, your penalty will be an hour-long air chair exercise. You won't get anywhere without developing your core muscles," he demands before turning to the two Scarabia boys. "Kalim and Jamil - if either of you slip up, run a three-legged lap around the school. You'll be held jointly responsible until you're in sync,"

"But that's not-" Jamil flinched.

"Who are you to order me to do anything?!" Leona  exclaimed, glaring harshly.

"VIL SCHOENHEIT, WORLD-CLASS SUPERMODEL. THAT'S WHO," Vil shouted, harshly wacking the boys again.

"OWWW!" The boys yelped from the pain as Kalim even had tears forming in his eyes.

Reeeal glad I'm not those guys right about now..." Grim whimpered, hiding behind Isfrid's wings.

'I'm just glad that Y/n isn't here to see her fiancés suffer,' Isfrid sweatdropped. 'But would she even bother to stop Vil...whose strictly training them. She'll probably won't think it's that bad especially since our sword training was far worse than this child performance...'

**

~Several days later...~

*
Pomefiore Dorm - Ballroom

Today was the day of the Fairy Gala to start as everyone, which included Y/n, Isfrid, Ruggie, Kalim, Jamil, and Leona, were dressed up and ready to go. "At last, the day of the Fairy Gala is upon us," Vil reminded.

"How do I put on the this sash again?" Kalim asked, struggling to put on his sash.

"Here, let me," Jamil says, grabbing the sash from Kalim and aided him in putting it on. "You drape it over your shoulders like...so. There, done," he says.

"Gotta say, wearing these fancy duds makes me feel kinda antsy. And itchy, now that I think about it," Ruggie stated, sweatdropping from how uncomfortable it felt. It was starting to wonder what his clothes would feel like once he graduates NRC and off to Permafrostine to either attend Northern Lights University or one of the academies in the Land of Frozen Heart, a region in the Land of Permafrostine in the southeast, which was famous for its luxurious academies and lush forests.

"You make it look convincing if you just cooled down," Y/n bluntly stated, standing in front of Ruggie with her hands on his shoulders. "Stop fidgeting or else," she childishly threatening, causing Ruggie to chuckle nervously.

"You guys all look like a million thaumarks!" Grim said in awe. "Like, you're LITTERALLY sparkling,"

"The embroidery probably helps there, but I'm guessing that's mostly the fairy dust at work," Jamil guested.