𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 48

*
"I can feel my heart break with each passing chime"

Leona Kingscholar:

Love Level:From 89% to 53%

Love Level:
From 89% to 53%

Love Level:From 89% to 53%

**

"Hey! Wake up!" Grim's voice echoed throughout Leona's mind.

"...Huh?" Leona gasped as light overlapped in vision.

*
Savanaclaw Dorm - Spelldrive Stadium (Frozen)

Leona had finally opened his eyes, only to see Grim all up over his face. "I did it! He's awake! I was startin' to think you weren't ever gonna regain consciousness! Especially in this cold! Now, hurry up and confess." he demanded.

The lion looked dumbfounded as he stared at Grim. "Wh...What?" he asked, blinking in confusion before looking around. "What the..." he widen his eyes in pure shock upon the stadium being absolutely frozen over. Spikes of ice were poking out from the benches and pillars, the Spelldrive goal had completely collapsed. The ground was also frozen and if it wasn't for the dorm uniforms, everyone would be shivering. "Where's Y/n...?" he then asked upon realizing that she wasn't near him. "I could've sworn she was..."

"If you're worried about the kitten, she's over there." Ruggie says, gesturing over to the benches where Y/n was sitting on the bench, wrapped inside of a soft blanket with Isfrid buttoned up her shirt after sealed her Heart of Aurora back inside of her chest.

Riddle and Cater were also with Isfrid, with the housewarden giving Y/n the scolding of a century. If that wasn't already enough, Isfrid too was scolding her before he fell to his knees and placed his head on her lap. "I'm just glad...I managed to get your Heart in time before things got worse..." his says in a muffled tone.

"When will we be able to touch N/n?" Cater asked in a whiny tone. Riddle too wanted to know as the ice on their bodies began thawing much faster thanks to some special chili candies Isfrid had on his body.