𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23

*
"So this is how you want to play? Use this magic and make you my prey. Eye for an eye, life for life. Come my 'friend,' this is my revenge"

**
Heartslabyul Dorm - Tea Garden

The group soon arrived at the dorm with Cater leading the way to the unbirthday party venue. Ace held onto a beautiful fancy small box that had the Mont Blanc inside. Due to how tired he was, he yawned.

Cater grinned as he turned over to the group. "It's time for Heartslabyul's Time-Honored Unbirthday Party!" he cheered, opening the gates to the tea garden. The scene was breathtaking, almost as if it came straight from a fairytale.

 The scene was breathtaking, almost as if it came straight from a fairytale

"Wow..." Y/n awed.

"Talk about swanky!" Grim exclaimed.

"...Hm?" When Ace took a closer look toward the crowd, he noticed that there were some students with familiar collars sealed around their necks. "Are there a lot of guys in collars or what?"

"It's a looong story," Cater nervously says. He gestured the group to follow him as he escorted them to their own table. As per a certain request from the housewarden, their table was near the housewarden's table.

Upon taking their seats, the sound of a trumpet was heard which immeidately caught the attention of all. "All hail our leader, the red sovereign himself...Housewarden Riddle!" A student announced as 5 students on each side lined up a path for Riddle, standing like the card soldiers of lore, making way for the Queen.

Housewarden Riddle!" A student announced as 5 students on each side lined up a path for Riddle, standing like the card soldiers of lore, making way for the Queen

"We salute you, Housewarden Riddle!"

The students cheered in joy as Riddle walked into the tea garden with Trey following behind. Y/n had her eyes on Riddle, admiring how majestic he looked.

"Would you look at that...you've caught her attention..." A dark female voice says, only heard by Riddle. He couldn't help but mentally smile victoriously as the shadow figure of a young girl loomed over the housewarden. "Remember the plan we discussed...for Y/n shall be all yours if we succeed..." she reminded.