𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

*
"I dare to dream that she might even care for me and as I ring the bells tonight."

**
Noble Bell College

"Have you all finished changing?" The Vice President asked, inside the building where the Night Raven crew got changed as he and the Aide waited on standby to assist them while Rollo waited outside patiently.

"Just...gimme a minute..." Idia says, sounding exhausted. "My stamina gauge is in the red over here..." he breathed out

"Don't even think of keeping Malleus, Isfrid, and Y/n waiting. All of you, get changed this instant!" Sebek demanded as he got dressed as quickly as possible.

"No one's done yet, yourself and Malleus, Isfrid, and Angelfish included." Azul says in a dumbfounded tone.

"Ah ain't never seen a getup like this before...How do I even put it on?!" Epel exclaimed in confusion, having difficulty in putting on his outfit.

"Ahaha, that's where you put your arms, not your head!" The Aide innocently laughed at Epel's mistake before helping the poor boy.

"Heh heh heh, by all means ask us if anything confuses you!" The Vice President says with a chuckle.

"All this goofing around..." Rollo muttered, getting a little irritated from all the commotion.

"Hello, Flamme." Trein greeted as he approached the council president.

"Ah, Professor Trein." Rollo turned to Trein. "What can I do for you?" he asked.

"I wanted to thank you for your generous hospitality." Trein thanked. "Clothing is an embodiment of the culture it comes from and can provide us with a glimpse into different time periods. This is a fine opportunity for my student to get a hands-on history lesson." he states.

"Please, think nothing of it." Rollo slightly smiled. "Perhaps we should have arranged attire for you as well, though. That was a grave oversight on our part." he offered.

"It's quite all right, I assure you. I don't need the other teachers poking fun at me for dressing like the students when I get back." Trein politely denied.

"Hmhmhm, sounds like you're on friendly terms with the rest of your faculty." Rollo says.

"Heh heh, hardly." Trein chuckled as he crossed his arms. "They're a raucous group and a constant source of embarrassment."

"Hahaha..." Trein and Rollo meekly laughed.

The, footsteps approached the two, indicating that the group was finished. "Sorry that took so long. I've finished dressing." Silver says.

"Ah, I see our professor and Rollo have hit it off in grand fashion!" Rook says, following after Silver with a bright smile.