𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24

*
"Trashing I'm faint. I just could not take this pain anymore,"

**
Heartslabyul Dorm - Tea Garden

Drip...

"Off! With! Your! Heads!"

"Bwaaaaaaaaah!" Grim and Deuce yelped when collared by Riddle's Signature Spell, causing Ace to look back in shock.

"No! Not the collar again!" Grim whined, desperately trying to get it off.

"Gah! I can't get it off!" Deuce says, tugging at the collar.

Y/n collapsed to her knees, whimpering in pain that was far worse than the last two she had experienced. Once again, she saw a vision of ink dropping onto a crimson red gem, absorbing it.

"Y/n?!" Ace yelped in surprise, kneeling down to her side.

"What's happening to her?!" Deuce asked in worry, placing a shoulder on the whimpering girl while Trey and Cater stood there in shock, not knowing what to go in this situation.

"How would I know?! Perhaps we should get her to Isfrid?" Ace suggested.

Seeing that Ace and Deuce were so close to Y/n, Riddle gritted his teeth in anger. "Trey!! Cater!! I want them thrown off the premises this instant!" he demanded.

"See what they've done..."

"...Yes sir, Housewarden," Trey and Cater nodded with remorseful expressions before they turned to Ace and Deuce. They harshly grabbed the boys, dragging them away from Y/n as Riddle walked closer.

"Y-you're supposed to be our 'mentors'!" Deuce stuttered in shock as Trey grabbed ahold of him, more worried about Y/n as Riddle approached her, his staff slamming in front of the crown princess to shield her from the two transgressors.

Y/n wasn't aware of what was going on, too occupied with trying to ease her pain, clenching her fist in agony. Riddle kneeled down gently toward her, caressing her back as he casted some ice magic to aid while whispering in her ear.

"Sorry, but we can't disobey our housewarden!" Cater apologized, his smile looking completely lifeless.

"Please, at least let us leave with Y/n!" Deuce pleaded as Grim thrashed around from Cater's grip, struggling to break free.

"Sorry, man..." Trey apologized as well, feeling guilty for dragging Y/n's closest friends away from her when she needs them most. After all, Trey's love is innocent. Even if Y/n doesn't have the same feelings as he does for her, Trey will be happy as long as Y/n was. For that is real love.

"Oh, that's how it's gonna be? Then bring it on!" Ace shouted.

"....." Ace, Deuce, and Grim tried to fight back only to be overwhelmed by their seniors. The last thing the three saw was Y/n turning her head toward them, her lifeless gaze in worry but filled with agony staring over at them. Y/n then gave a reassuring smile, mouthing that she'll join them soon, for she remembered Isfrid's promise.

*
Heartslabyul Dorm

Trey and Cater harshly kicked Ace, Deuce, and Grim out of the tea garden, landing on the floor with a thud.