𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

*
"Stronger than one, stronger than ten
Stronger than a hundred men, ha"

**
Main Street

"Pretty cool, huh?" Ace beamed before looking over to Grim

"Pretty cool, huh?" Ace beamed before looking over to Grim. "Not like some piddling weasel," he suddenly says, cheekily grinning with a hint of mischief in his eyes.

"Myah?!" Grim yelped as Isfrid widen his eyes in disbelief at the complete and utter disrespect. As usual, Y/n looked completely unbothered as she stood near the statue of the Queen of Hearts with her back facing the group, looking up towards the clouds.

"That cloud looks nice..." Y/n murmured softly, ignoring the situation.

"Pfft...Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Ace says in between his laughter, tears forming in his eyes. "Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right? The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who turns out to be a girl, and the monster no one summoned at all. It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!" He continued laughing while holding his stomach. Isfrid grew more and more dumbfounded by Ace's sudden change of attitude.

"H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!" Grim yelled in anger, growling right after.

"So in the end, only the crown princess got in while you never got admitted despite her majesty taking you in, and now you're a janitor? Aha ha ha! SO lame!" Ace continued on laughing, wiping a tear from his eye.

"What did you just call me?!" Grim exclaimed, getting more irritated by the second.

"How dare this human..." Isfrid mumbled as he gritting his teeth, whispering some curse words.

"And you're so clueless you don't even know who the Great Seven and the Snow Queen of the Great Spirits are," Ace says, giving a cocky smirk. "Not one of them! Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten? Ah ha ha ha ha!"

"Grrrr...." Grim lowly growled.

Isfrid narrowed his eyes at the weasel. "You better not make a scene or else," he threatened, having a death glare. But Grim was too blinded by anger to even pay attention to the prince. 'This isn't going to end well. I got to stop Grim or else-' he thought, gritting his teeth before the sound of Ace's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Anyway, just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man am I glad I did. It's been a blast!" Ace says, his laughter ceasing while he continued to look at Grim with a teasing look. "Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking up trash. Bye!"