𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21

*
"I scream, feeling the pain inside...Endless, I drown in your lies. Why do this?"

**
Main Street

"You owe me six eggs. If ya ain't gonna pay me for em," Deuce began to say before he smashed his fists together, cracking his knuckles.

"I'll hafta slug you six times instead!" Deuce exclaimed, snapping back to his delinquent phase that Y/n and Grim saw back at the Dwarfs' Mine

"Ha hah. You're gonna slug me?" The delinquent student asked, clearly mocking Deuce. "We'll see about that!!" he shouts, throwing the first punch.

"Deuce!" Y/n sternly says, having a worried expression on her face. But thankfully, Deuce slid to the side, dodging the attack.

The delinquent student widen his eyes in surprise when Deuce grabbed his collar again. "Grit those damn teeth!" he exclaimed, throwing a powerful punch, causing the student to fall back. When the student was down, Deuce stepped closer and picked up the student by the collar again.

"Next time you're eating eggs, you better apologize a hundred times first, you buncha chumps!!" Deuce shouted

"Deep breaths, Deuce," Y/n sternly says, placing a hand on Deuce's shoulder. "Start another fight and this time they'll expel you for sure," she warned. Her harsh words brought Deuce back to his sense.

"Eep!" The delinquent student yelped. He quickly got up and dashed away with his friend.

"R-Run for it!"

"Sorry for everything, chickens!"

"Whoooooa..." Grim whimpered slightly.

"*pant* *pant* ...Urk!" Deuce yelped in realization of what he had done. "I...I did it again, didn't I...?" he asked while trembling. "ARGH! I was gonna be an honor student for sure this time...!" he shudderd, looking like he was about to cry.