𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

*
"Beautiful. Powerful. Dangerous. Cold. Ice has a magic that can't be controlled"

**
Lumikuinen Minka - Your Room

Y/n had slept peacefully on her bed as the glow from the sunrise peaked from the window, making her look ethereal as it shined on her figure. Today was officially the first day of school. After a few moments, Y/n fluttered her eyes open and let out a yawn. She sat up slowly while she rubbed the tiredness from her eyes as she placed her feet onto the cold tatami floor, standing up from the bed.

The crown princess turned to the side table and noticed a gift box. A note was on top. Y/n read the note. The summarize what it said, the gift box was from Crowley and inside was something for her to wear just for today as her uniforms shall be finished by tonight. Curious, she placed the note down and opened the gift box, revealing a lovely dress.

It was two parts that go together as one. The first part was a white floral dress and the 2nd was a dark blue floral overalls that over the dress with a light blue ribbon. Y/n had gotten dressed into her new outfit behind the room divider and placed her PJs inside the closest. After she was down, she looked at the mirror for any adjustments.

After she was satisfied, she walked into her bathroom and did the usual brushing teeth and grooming herself a bit such as washing her face with cold water and spraying her hair with dry shampoo while brushing her hair

After she was satisfied, she walked into her bathroom and did the usual brushing teeth and grooming herself a bit such as washing her face with cold water and spraying her hair with dry shampoo while brushing her hair. After she was done with all of that, she walked out of the bathroom and looked over to Grim, bending down a bit, then pooked his body, trying to pry him awake. "Wake up, Grim..."

No response as Grim only shifted to the other side. Y/n let out a pitiful sigh and turned to the three ghosts who peaked into the room, just itching to cause some mischief. "Go ahead. Wake up him," she says as she materialized her ice katana with its sheath, placing on her hip as her ribbon secured it in place.

The three ghosts looked at each other and grinned before floating over to Grim, hovering over him. "Hee hee hee...Aren't you supposed to be off cleaning the school today?" Ghost A giggled.

"Mmmm...Nngh...Five more minutes, Ma..." Grim mumbled in his sleep, making Y/n stare at him.

"Go ahead, sleep the day away. And you might not eeever hafta wake up again," Ghost B grinned.

"Just like us! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!" Ghost C burst out laughing.

"Myah?! The ghosts are back!" Grim yelped, quickly waking up in alarm. "Hey, Y/n...! Uh...Why are you staring at me like that?" he questioned in mild concern.

"We need to clean your fluffy fur," Y/n says, grabbing Grim and carefully removing his collar as she walked into the bathroom once again, closing the shoji door behind her.