𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

*
"This icy force, both foul and fair, has a frozen heart worth mining,"

**
Cafeteria

"Ah! Headmage Crowley!" Ace yelped as both he and Deuce turned pale at the sight of Crowley.

Crowley was only supposed to look for Y/n, but he was met with the chandelier completely broken and shattered. "YOU. THREE. AGAIN. What have you done this time?!" he explained, absolutely furious. "And why are you here when you should be resting, Your Majesty!" he says, acting like a worried father.

Y/n looked completely unbothered and just tilted her head. "I wanted to speak to Isfrid. is that so bad?" she asked, her wrapped chest hidden behind a layer of her dress.

"Of course!" Isfrid and Crowley says, causing Y/n to cringe slightly.

"No need to speak in unison," Y/n muttered.

"You should've waited for me to visit..." Isfrid says in a worried tone, placing a hand on his sister's shoulder.

"Myaaah...Everything's spinning..." Grim grumbled.

Crowley let out a frustrated sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose to calm his growing anger toward a certain three idiots. "Burning a statue and the crown princess wasn't enough for you? Now you've destroyed a chandelier?! Enough. All of you are expelled," he says to the boys. (Y/n had no involvement so-)

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?!" Deuce and Ace gasped as Isfrid clenched his fists, feeling deeply ashamed.

"Headmage, please! Give me a second chance!" Deuce pleaded. "I can't get expelled from this school! I need to be here!"

"This blame yourself for your own foolish behavior!" Isfrid snapped towards Deuce, causing the boy to flinch back.

"I-I'll pay for the damages! However much it costs!" Deuce says, clutching his teeth. Y/n narrowed her eyes slightly, feeling pity for the boy who looked like he was about to burst into tears.

Y/n looked over to Isfrid, having the two make eye contact before they both nodded at each other. They turned toward the chandelier using their magic to reverse the time of the large object, basically repairing the chandelier little by little to be sure that even the smallest piece was fixed.

"That chandelier is no mere light fixture. It is a magical chandelier. Its candles are powered by a magical energy source, enchanted so that they will burn for eternity," Crowley explained as he crossed his arms. "It was created for us by a legendary artificer. Possibly their finest creation. It has been here since the school was established, and I imagined it would be here forevermore. Considering its historical value, I would estimate its worth to be no less than a billion thaumarks. And you intend to repay that sum?" he asked.

"A...A billion marks?!" Deuce gasped, his jaw-dropped.

"B-But I'm sure with your magical talent, sir, you could snap your fingers and fix it right up!" Ace asked with a nervous expression

"Even magic has its limits," Crowley says before Y/n got his attention.

"Look," Y/n meekly says, pointing up at the chandelier that was now back in its placed.