𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 41

*
"Meticulous planning, tenacity spanning. Decades of denial is simply why I'll...Be King undisputed, respected, saluted, and seen for the wonder I am."

**
Classroom

The group soon arrived at Ruggie's classroom. Upon their arrival to class 2B, Grim slammed the door open. "All right, where's Ruggie Bucchi?!" the weasel exclaimed while scanning the class for the hyena.

"Right here," Ruggie waved toward them with a smirk. "Ah...It's you guys again," he recognized as he noticed that Y/n wasn't present. He figured that Y/n ingested the aphrodisiac inside of the cookie and it should be right about the time to go and fetch her. "I really hope this isn't about the deluxe grilled cheese. We traded fair and square,"

"Ruggie Bucchi, we need to ask you some questions about the spate of injuries that have befallen prospective Spelldrive tournament players." Riddle says, speaking a rather serious tone.

"Oh no." Ruggie winced slightly. "This sounds like some serious business."

"How about we move to the hall and keep this in the figurative DMs, if you catch my draft?" Cater asked in his usual cheery tone despite his obvious fake smile.

"You better comply," Isfrid said sternly. "We wouldn't want to do this the...hard way, do we?" he grinned darkly as pale fire-like ball formed above his hand in a threatening manner.

"I-I'm cooperating. Let's all try to be gentlement, now." Ruggie says, shuddering slightly as he put his hands in front of his chest in surrender.

*
Interior Hallway

"Very well." Riddle says as Isfrid shut the classroom door behind him as they surrounded the hyena. "While we do not yet know exactly what transpired, it is abundantly clear that your Signature Spell is a dangerous one. I will be casting 'Off With Your Head' to-" he began to inform but was soon cut off by Ruggie.

"But Riddle, are you sure you should be casting such a powerful spell without your magical pen?" Ruggie asked with a sly smirk.

"Huh? Wait...What?!" Riddle gasped, reaching to his chest pocket only for his pen to be missing. "What happened to my magical pen?!"

"Hey, Cater! Isfrid! Your pens' gone too!" Grim exclaimed, pointing over to the empty chest pocket of the two.

"You're kidding me! How?!" Cater yelped as he patted himself down in search of his magical pen.

"Tch." Isfrid clicked his tongue in annoyance. If only Ruggie knew that Isfrid had fooled him by allowing the hyena to steal his magical pen since he caught him but decided to do nothing to toy with him. 'That damn hyena is so easy to read...'

"Shyeheehee!" Ruggie snickered at their reactions. "Children of privilege, everyone one of you. So unprepared. So complacent. Like stealing candy from a baby," he smirked.

"Myah?! He cast his spell to snatch your pens away without us even noticing?!" Grim gasped in realization.

"Puh-lease." Ruggie emphasized. "As if I'd need magic to do that!"

"It's called pickpocketing, foolish weasel!" Isfrid shouts.

"Shyeheehee! It's exactly as Isfrid says." Ruggie grinned wider, holding three magical pens in his fingers of his right hand, waving it at them in a taunting manner. "Anyway, having a showdown in the hallway is not my agenda for today, so I'll be on my way. Toodles!"