𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

**
Interior Hallway

Kalim and Jamil were racing down the halls, and noticed Crowley whom they were looking for, with the Headmage walking down the path to the Mirror Chamber. "Excuse me, Headmage!" Kalim called out. "We've been looking for you. Something strange is going on. Scarabia's usually warm year-round, but it's getting a bunch of snow," he frantically explained, some bits of snow on his clothes.

"We shoveled enough to get out of our dorm, only to find the Hall of Mirrors as hot as an oven," Jamil added with a sweat drop, looking completely unamused by the sudden temperature change.

Crowley turned around toward the two and widened his eyes at the information, looking even more baffled than he already was. "Asim. Viper. It's happening at your dorm, too?" he gasped. "The temperature has been aberrant in my office as well. It's so cold in there, why, my feathers could freeze over! Temperature control on this campus is handled by fairies, who draw power from a highly valuable magestone this school maintains. Perhaps someone's vandalized it in some fashion," he wondered.

"Then we should go check on it, on the double!" Kalim shouted. Jamil and Crowley nodded before rushing over to the Mirror Chamber where the magestone is apparently stored.

*
Mirror Chamber

"So this magestone you mentioned is stored in the Mirror Chamber?" Jamil asked, a little dumbfounded.

"Yes," Crowley nodded. "It's strictly forbidden for anyone to enter without my permi - hm? Wait a minute..." he paused as he looked to where the expected magestone should be but he was met with absolutely nothing. "SWEET MERCIFUL SEVEN! Gone...GONE! The precious magestone that supplies the fairies with magical power is GONE!" he exclaimed in horror.

"Huh? I-it's it?!" Kalim exclaimed as well, flinching in shock.

"Viper, summon every housewarden to the headmage's office at once. I'm calling an emergency meeting!" Crowley ordered in a stern stone.

*
Headmage's Office

All housewardens, including Malleus and Y/n, entered the headmage's office, only to meet a blast of frigid air that made the crown princess feel absolutely amazing and tranquil. "Brr! Why's this room so cold?" Leona asked, shivering from the sudden intense cold.

"It feels like I'm already home..." Y/n mumbled in glee.

"Oh, thank goodness," Azul sighed in relief. "Octavinelle's been so unbearably hot all day, I feared I was on the cusp of dehydrating into octo-jerky in front of Angelfish," he said, holding Y/n's hand tightly for she visited Mostro Lounge before the heat wave came in. Azul and the twins were so busy giving Y/n ice cream and ice to keep her from getting a fever this whole time. If Jamil hadn't called for them, Y/n would most likely strip naked to cool off or worse, be forced to make Octavinelle an absolute zero zone.

"It's a sauna in Ignihyde!" Idia exclaimed with obvious pants from his floating tablet, most likely sweating vigorously since he was still in his room with the fan blasting. "What if this fries our PCs? Requesting we shut down the dorm down for emergency maintenance, sir!"

"Quiet in the office!" Crowley shouted while shivering slightly. "As you are no doubt aware, we are presently unable to regulate the temperature in buildings across campus. The cause, I'm afraid, is that the magestone acting as a fairy power supply is missing," he informed them.