𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

*
"Confiteor deo. Omnipotenti."

**
Fleur City

Group A had then stopped at another shop.

"Is this a general store?" Azul asked curiously, observing the front of the store.

"That's right. Go on and have a look around." Rollo gestured.

The group then walked into the store, amazed by the goods they had. "It looks like the perfect place to do some souvenir shopping." Deuce says while looking around the store.

"True. Perhaps I'll pick out a few things for the Octavinelle students." Azul suddenly says, greatly surprising both Epel and Deuce.

"Bwha?!"

"What's with that reaction?" Azul asked in mild confusion. "It's rather rude, you know." he huffed out.

"Azul?" Epel muttered.

"Buying souvenirs for students?!" Deuce gasped out.

"What's so surprising about that?" Azul asked.

"You're going to actually give them away...for FREE?!" Deuce exclaimed in pure shock.

"That's generally what you do with gifts, yes. What do you two take me for?" Azul questioned, glaring at the two. "I'm capable of caring for my fellow Octavinelles. This is a fine chance to convey my gratitude for them." he smiled.

"Okay, yeah, makes sense." Deuce says with a sweat drop. "Sorry for suggesting otherwise." he says in a apologetic tone.

"Golly. Vil said you were greedy and told me to be careful around you..." Epel then says. "But you're a caring housewarden, Azul!" he brightly smiled.

"Heh heh heh, just so. I'm a VERY caring housewarden." Azul boosted while chuckling. "Though I never said I wouldn't expect anything in return..." he mumbled quietly with mischief. Then, he took noticed to something nearby. "Hm, What's this? Wooden blocks with letters on them?"

"Those are study aids for children—building blocks to help them learn the alphabet

"Those are study aids for children—building blocks to help them learn the alphabet." Rollo informed them. "There's a letter on one side, and then a word starting with that letter on the opposite side. Children in Fleur City use them all the time."

"Neat. Let's see what kind of words they have...'Apple' for A, 'baby' for B... Haha, that's cute." Deuce cutely chuckled.

"And for F...'festival!" Epel read out. "There's a picture of children playing at a festival under the word." he noticed. "They're easy to understand and fun to look at. Yeah, I bet little kids would love these blocks and learn a lot from them."