𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17

*
"This burning desire...Is turning me to sin!"

**
Fleur City - Waterway (Night)

"Okay, but like...I kinda think...he was targeting Malleus and Y/n from the start." Idia revealed.

"Huh? Why us again?" Y/n questioned, tilting her head to the side in confusion.

"......" Malleus frowned at this revelation.

"What....?" Isfrid perked an eyebrow up, his eye twitching slightly in disbelief.

"It's entirely possible." Azul says, agreeing with Idia. "Malleus is foremost among the mages at our school...and the rest of the world, really...where Angelfish is even more so. It wouldn't surprise me if the social was a smokescreen, orchestrated for the sole purpose of bringing down Malleus and taking Angelfish for himself." he scorned. It takes a yandere to know a yandere.

Y/n's head was filled with questions, kinda forgetting what happened earlier before she was pushed.

"So this whole time, the social was just bait...To catch the biggest fish of all: Malleus in order to get to the legendary fish: Y/n!" Idia did a toothy grin.

"I mean, it would make sense." Azul admitted. "My Angelfish is so lovely in every aspect!" he smirked devilishly, stepping close to Y/n and lifted her chin up. "Who wouldn't want to possess such a doll." he says, getting oddly close.

Isfrid immediately split Azul and Y/n quickly. "That's enough!" he angrily exclaimed, pulling Y/n away from Azul where Riddle stood in front of her as well.

"Azul! Such actions in this situation are utterly inappropriate!" Riddle sternly scolded.

"Right!" Jamil agreed, glaring at Azul.

"Hmph." Azul huffed, not caring one bit.

"......" Malleus's glare hardened, especially at Azul's comment.

"I believe you've both made your point abundantly clear. You can stop hammering it home now." Trein says, sweat dropping at the situation.

"Um... Malleus? Are you guys okay?" Deuce asked, worried about the two.

"He's been frowning this whole time." Jamil says.

"I can't blame him. I mean, you could say that we were all dragged into this mess because of him." Epel thought out loud, frowning. "Maybe he feels responsible..."

"This whole discussion about Rollo's intentions is pure speculation on our part." Riddle stated. "Even if it was true, Malleus has broken no rules. He has no reason to feel guilty." he says, gritting his teeth slightly.

"I know how that sounds, but for Mr. Zero EQ- er, I mean, Taskmaster Riddle..." Idia deadpanned. "It's not just empty consolation. He'd probs say the same thing if he were in Malleus's shoes."

"True. Though, I don't get the sense Riddle or Malleus are THAT upstanding. Something like this wouldn't make either of them feel guilty." Azul says.

"......" Malleus clenched his fists as flowers appeared behind him, shocking the rest.

"Oh! There are flowers behind Malleus!" Sebek yelped in surprise.