𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 44

*
"Long ago, there was a kingdom ruled by a King."

**
Somnia Superbiae
(Dreamland of Pride)

Y/n laid on the hard stone, in the same position she was when she fell asleep on her bed. But before she could even try to get comfortable, intending to just continue sleeping, the smell was what woke her up. 'The smell of...earth?' she fluttered her eyes open to see that she was inside of a cave. As she sat up, she also noticed the outside which used to be so full of life but now is dead, having a suffocating and dry atmosphere that made the crown princess wheeze a bit.

She placed a hand over her chest, trying her best to control her breathing so it wouldn't hurt as much as she eyed a bird caged inside of a ripcage of a mysterious animal a few feet away from her. "Oh, Zazu, do lighten up and sing something for me with a little bounce in it." the voice belonging to the King of Beasts caught Y/n's attention. He was currently lazily laying on a stone nearby where the lion looked down at the bird named Zazu.

"Oh...I would never have had to do this for Mufasa." Zazu groaned as he rolled his eyes, completely fed up with the King of Beasts.

"What?" The King of Beasts angerily looked down at the bird. "What did you say? I...am...the KING!" he growled with a glare.

"Hey, boss!" Banzai sternly called out, walking into the cave with his fellow two hyenas. "We got a bone to pick with you." he growled.

"Scar, there's no food, no water...We're hungry!" Shenzi growled out as the third one looked like a completely clown.

"What are you complaining to me for? Eat Zazu." The King of Beasts scoffed, causing Zazu to flinch in surprise before backing up into a rib. Y/n just blinked, completely dumbfounded at the situation at hand.

"I thought things were bed under Mufasa..." Banzai grumbled to the other two hyenas who agreed.

The King of Beasts growled, turning over to the three hyenas as he heard exactly what Banzai said. "What did you say?! Get out!" he demanded.

Banzai and Shenzi scoffed as they walked out of the cave. "But we're still hungry!" Ed, the third hyena, says before walking off with his friends.

Y/n let out a cough, still completely dumbfounded. "If he can't stand being compared to him, maybe he should try harder...." she muttered before something expected fell on top of her.

**

"Ugh...." Y/n groaned in pain as she felt a large mass of ink pin her to the stone floor as the scenery changed. Her ears began to ring, promptly making her cover her her ears.

"Hidden in the dark, an evil flower blooms...
Fading petals, now beginning to droop.
What was once a paradise, a dream fit for a King...
can't sustain under their pain and crumbles underneath."

Y/n squinted slightly as she noticed a yellow silhouette of a young King in front of her. He looked like he was looking straight at her until Y/n adverted her eyes to the inky darkness. She widen her eyes in surprise when she saw her reflection, which was completely different to her present looks. Instead of her snow white hair, she had blonde hair as bright as the sun.

"Listen now, my King, give your clothing to me.
You and I will switch, and away you must flee.
You will be okay, we are twins, don't you see?
They won't know, now dear, don't look back and just leave!"