𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓜𝓲𝓞𝓟𝓌 𝓀𝓌𝓟𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓞𝓶 𝓜𝓱𝓮 𝓊𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓌: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓜𝓮𝓻 50 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓮

*
"And the blade whistles down as you call out my line..."

**
Unknown "Nightmare"

Y/n fluttered her eyes open, only to see nothing but grey. "*groan*... Where...am I...?" she muttered. She sat up and noticed a piece of cloth over her eyes. 'Am I...blindfolded?' she wondered before trailing a finger over the cloth and felt a sticky substance. From what she could see from underneath the cloth over her eyes, the substance was a dark color and felt familiar. 'It's ink... it seems I'm not completely better...'

She then heard someone enter the room, turning toward that direction, only to be pinned down by a stronger force. "No need for you to get up, my Once Upon a Dream." a soothing voice says. Y/n thought the voice sounded familiar, but she couldn't pinpoint where or who was the owner of such a deep yet soothing voice.

Y/n widens her eyes to see a completely black figure from underneath the cloth. For some reason, she felt her whole body paralyzed with fear, unconsciously trembling. "W-Who...did something...happen...?" she meekly spoke.

"I've heard about the incident where you've used magic without your Heart of Aurora...even casting that dangerous Song Art..." The figure started off, emitting a deadly aura. Y/n pressed her lips down, narrowing her eyes as she adverted her eyes toward the direction of the door, sensing two familiar auras standing outside.

"Oh...I guess I did cast Lullabye...I've forgotten about that." Y/n bluntly says in a monotone, trailing off a little.

The figure grew silent, a irk mark forming on his face. "What...on earth were you thinking?!" he roared, causing Y/n to flinch and turned her head up back at him in surprise. "You know full well about the dangers of using magic without your Heart! I even heard you were on the verge of overblotting yourself! So why...why?!"

"I had too." Y/n bluntly answered, wincing as the figure tighten his hold on her wrist. The figure than pulled her up, seemingly staring at her as she felt his fingers rub against the cloth that had ink absorbed into it. She aura he emitted made her shiver go up her spine before being pulled into a warm embrace. 'Who is...this person...'

"If only I could have you for myself..." The figure says, his hand behind her head while the other head her tightly. She felt magic around her as she heard something sprout from the ground and surround her. She panicked slightly as she saw the shadows belong to thorny vines, uncaging her with this person. "If only...only my love would completely thaw your heart. But don't worry..." he says. Y/n saw a crazed smile form. "One way or another...you will belong only to me. I don't care about anything else. As long as you're mine and mine alone. My love is the only thing you need...it's all you need." he says, his voice sounding insane.

And that is when she realize who the person was. "Is that...you Ṃ̸͊̊̈́-Ṃ̸͊̊̈́â̸̠̋l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔... *hic*" her breath hitched when she sudden felt lips press against hers. The kiss was utterly suffocating due to how desperate it was with a hint of twisted obsession.

The heated kiss made Y/n feel a wave of drowsiness fall upon her. She then moved her head back a bit for air, gasping. "Ha...Ha...W-wait a moment..."

The figure then pinned her down against her bed as a wave of magic made her feel more sleepy as lips pressed against hers, this time tongue was involved. 'So...tired...but why...why are you crying....Ṃ̸͊̊̈́â̸̠̋l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌?' she thought before falling completely unconscious.