𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 47

*
"Finally, the bells are announcing the time."

**
Savanaclaw Dorm - Spelldrive Stadium

"You'll never see the light of another day!" Leona roared, his voice mixing with his own despair and anger. Y/n gave a familiar look to Isfrid, the same plan about weakening the overblot before delivering the final blow, the same look she gave him with Riddle.

"No! Absolutely not!" Isfrid immediately denied it.

"This time, I'll be by your side..." Y/n softly says, unsheathing her sword as she begins speaking with authority. "I'll protect you guys from the attacks while you guys use your magic to weaken him enough for me to deliver the final blow!"

"Alright!" Everyone nodded.

"He's coming for us! Be careful!" Isfrid warned.

Leona gritted his teeth, clenching his fists. "If I can't overthrow the world, I'll turn it to sand! It's pointless - all of it!" he roared as the incarnation of the blot, controlled by Valentina, raised his paw before smashing it onto the ground with a powerful force, creating cracks onto the ground as wind blades headed toward the group.

Y/n and Isfrid were faster as they used their swords to cut through the wind blades, causing it to dissipate. Ruggie let out a sigh of relief while softening his gaze toward the lion. "Have you always felt this way? All this time...?" he asked in a sympathetic tone.

"Ruggie, let's hit Leona hard and knock some sense into him, fast!" Jack says, raising his fists while gripping his magical pen. Ruggie nodded as he trembled a bit as he held his magical pen tightly.

**

Meanwhile, inside of Y/n's room, some stationary paper that was piled on her desk glowed along with a quill. A piece of paper then floated up from the pile before setting itself onto the desk as a familiar white phoenix flew inside of the room, phasing through the window like a ghost. As soon as the phoenix parched itself onto the desk, the quill began writing itself.

-The Leader of Night Raven College's Savanaclaw dorm: Leona Kingscholar.
A lazy but intelligent lion prince of the Sunset Savanna.
He schemed up a plan to bring Prince Malleus
Draconia of Briar Valley and the 3rd Prince, Isfrid Frostinelle down during the incoming Spelldrive tournament.
Students who were promising players were mysteriously injured as part of the said scheme.
Now, the grand finale to bring down Malleus's Diasomnia team had failed.
And so did Leona's motivation.
And yet, when Lilia and Isfrid criticized his ways of taking out his anger on his own team, he snapped, unable to control his emotions...
The darkness had clawed away at his heart-

The quill wrote down, reporting another basic yet filled with detail. After that, it was placed back neatly on the table, as if it wasn't touched at all before a familiar soft voice spoke with the paper folding itself at the same time. The folded letter then placed itself into the small bag of the messenger white phoenix.

"Deliver this 2nd letter to the Master of the Winter Moon Tower..."

The white phoenix nodded as it fluttered its wings before turning toward the window, flying out of the room from the closed window and then disappearing.